Chapter 8

We walk into the shop and we wait at the front desk. "Aye Colby! Here for another tattoo?" A guy asks. "No not today, but my friend here wants a tattoo and a piercing." Colby says. "Ahh, well, follow me." He says. We follow him and he tells me to sit in a chair.

"What's your name kid?" He asks. "Sam." I say. "Well Sam, I'm Clay. Now what kind of piercing do you want?" Clay asks. "He's gonna get the same one as me." Colby says. "Ahh, wise choice." He says.

He walks away and a few minutes later he comes out with an earring and some other stuff. "Alright, hold this piece of ice up to your left ear." Cold says. I take the ice and put it in my ear. "Okay, when I say now, you are going to take the ice off of your ear." Clay says.

I nod and wait for him. "Now." Clay says. I take the ice off and he sticks a needle through my ear. "Fuck!" I yell out. I see Colby trying not to laugh his ass off. "Go ahead and laugh dick head." I say with one tear going down my face.

"And there. Don't take the earring out for another two weeks. It can cause an infection." Clay says. I nod. "Let's see what kind of tattoo you are wanting." Clay says. Colby takes out his phone and shows Clay the picture of the flower tattoo.

"That's also a nice choice. Colby has that same tattoo. I did that when he was 14." Clay says. Colby lifts up his shirt and points to the flower on his lower stomach. "Where do you want it?" Clay asks. "On my neck, right here." I say and point to the side of me neck.

Clay nods and goes to get the stuff he needs for it. "Colby, when you get a tattoo, does it hurt when they are drawing it on you?" I ask. Colby chuckles. "It hurts a little when you get your first tattoo, but you get used to it after a while." He says.

Clay comes back with colors, a needle looking machine thing, and paper towel. "Alright, let's get started." He says. Colby takes his phone and goes back to the picture, giving it to Clay.