Chapter 36

I walk into school with Corey and Aaron. I see Noah making out with this kid Ryan. "Looks like he moved on fast." Aaron says. "I knew he was talking to somebody. Every time he'd get a text, he would hide it from me if I was around." I say faintly. We walk past them and Corey accidentally kicks him in his leg. I start to giggle a little bit. "This day is gonna be shit." I say. We see Katrina and Devyn by their lockers. "Hey guys!" I say waving. "Hey Sam!" Katrina says. "What happened to your neck?" Devyn asks. "You can still see it! I thought I covered it up good enough! Everybody is gonna know!" I say in horror.

"Calm down Sam! I can help you. I have makeup on my bag. Come with me." Katrina says. I follow her into the bathroom. I hop up onto the sink. "Hold still." She says. Katrina puts on more foundation to cover them up. "How did you even get these?" She asks. "C-Colby..." I trail off my sentence. "But aren't you and Noah together?" She asks. "Um, we broke up two nights ago because of them. Me and Colby aren't dating. He made me sit there and let him." I say. "Aww, poor baby." Katrina says and hugs me.

She finishes up. "There, now you can't even tell that they are there." She says proud of her work. "Thank you so much, Kat." I say and hug her. The bell rings and we leave. "We better get to class now. I don't want another detention." I say. We race the class just in time. We quickly take our seats and wait for the teacher to come in.

"Ugh, it's been like 10 minutes, where is she?" A kid asks. "I don't know! Maybe she's taking her sweet ass time getting some fucking coffee." Another adds. "You know, if the teacher doesn't come into the class fifteen minutes after the bell rings we get to leave, right?" Corey says. Everyone looks at him. "What? It's true." He says. The class erupts in cheers. Another five minutes pass and we are all ready. "Looks like we get to leave then." Aaron says.

"Let's go!!!" Everyone yells. We all like out of the class and spread into the hallways.