Chapter 24

"Keys?" I say confused. I take the the tissue paper out and nothing is left. I look around the keys and see something written. "Go to where all things are outside." I read aloud. "What?" I put the keys down and get into bed. "I'll figure that out tomorrow." I close my eyes and drift off to sleep.

.........................

I wake up and stare at the ceiling. "Why does my life have to be this difficult. I like Noah, he's a sweet guy with a funny personality. I also like Colby a little but he's scary." I talk to myself. I sit up and look at the keys on my desk. "Who even gave me these? Go to where all things are. I don't even know what that means." I say. I puts some black skinny jeans, a dark blue shirt with a tan hoodie and my vans on. I grab the keys and the note and walk downstairs. "Go to where all things are." I repeat the note. "To where all things are... the garage." I say.

I run to the garage door and open it. I find another piece of paper taped to one of my soccer balls. "Where were you last night?" I read. "I was in my room, but before that I was at Noah's house."  I run over to Noah's house. I was about to knock on the door but there was ANOTHER note. "Find the right key." Great I have to go through all of these stupid keys just to "FIND THE RIGHT ONE!" I yell out.  I go through each key and finally find the right one. I open the door and Noah's dog Barley walks up to me with a note in his collar. "Thanks boy." I say and scratch his head.

"Where do you and I like to hangout the most?" It says. "Noah, you definitely wrote this." I say and laugh a little. Where do you and I like to hangout the most...."The backyard?!" I say and run the back for the house. I open the glass door and run outside. I see streamers and balloons everywhere. There's a table full of gifts and food. "What in the h-" I get cut off by people jumping out of their hiding spots and yelling "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" They yell. I jump in surprise and smile. "Woah! How'd you all know when my birthday was?" I ask. "We have our ways." Corey says and high fives Aaron. "So, how old ya turning?" Kat asks. "16 I think." I say bad laugh.

"Oh um, I have to get something from the front of the house. Sam, can you come help me?" Corey asks. I nod and follow him to the front of the house.

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been busy and when I'm free, I keep forgetting about this story. I'm trying to update as much as I can through the weeks. :) ;)