Chapter 35

I slip through the window and hide my box again. I throw my hoodie off and turn towards the bed. I bump into something. Or someone. "Where. We're. You?" Noah asks angrily and worried. "I uh, took a walk. I couldn't sleep." I lie. "What are those on your neck?" He asks pointing to my neck. I quickly cover them up with my hand. "I was walking up some mountains and I tripped and fell down. I got bruises." I lie again. "They don't look like bruises. There too dark...did some one give you a hickey?!" He asks angrily. He grabs my arm and squeezes it tight.

"N-Noah! Your hurting me!" I say. "I don't care. Nobody gives you hickeys unless it's me." He says and slaps me across my face. I start to cry loudly. He covers my mouth and tells me to shut up before he does worse. He grabs my hair throws me into the wall. Right then then door opens and Corey walks in. "What the fuck did you do?!" He yells at Noah. "Sam got hickeys from someone else!" Noah yells. "Get our Noah." Corey says. Noah gives him a confused look. "I said, get the fuck out of my house right now. Take your shit, and leave. Don't ever come back." Corey says. "Where done. I don't ever want to talk to you! Or see you ever again!" I yell. I grab his bag and throw it to his stupid face. "Whatever." He mumbles and walks out.

I slide down the wall crying. Corey quickly comes over and hugs me. "It's going to be okay Sam. Noah is a dick. He shouldn't of treated you like that." He soothes me. I start to calm down a little bit. "Do you want to talk about what happened?" Corey asks. I nod. "Last night, I decided to take a walk and head to the beach. When I was... looking at the water. Colby started talking from behind me. After a little while I tried to leave but he pulled me back. He...he kissed me. I got back here and there was a note in my pocket saying to meet him in the same place." 

I take a few breaths and continue. "So, I went back earlier and he was there. He start making out with me. Then he started to give me hickeys to Mark that I was his." I say. "Now I have these!" I says and start crying again. "Shhh, shhh, it's okay Sammy. We can cover them up with the makeup my mom has." He says. Corey walks into the bathroom and comes back with a bag full of makeup. He takes some foundation and spreads it around my neck. Then he takes some concealer and dabs some on. "There, now you can't even tell that they are there." He says smiling. "Thank you." I whisper.