Chapter 52

I feel a jolt and wake up. I look out the window and see that we are on the ground. "I'm home." I say. I quickly stand up after we are aloud to take our seatbelts off. I get off the plane and run through the airport. I call a cab and tell him the address of Corey's house.

It's about a 20 minute drive. He parks in front of the house. "15 bucks." the cab driver says. ah shit, I don't have money. I panic a little and dig through my pockets. I feel something in them and I pull it out. what? money? I give the cab driver 15 bucks and get out. Laura must of put that in my pockets. I think.

I run up to the front door and continually knock on the door. I hear the lock unlock and the door opens. Corey stands there looking down. "COREY!!!" I yell and hug him. He pushes me off. "What the fuck?! Dude, what are yo- SAM!" He yells and starts hugging me back. He both start sliding down to the ground crying and hugging.

"I've missed you so much! What happened? Where did you go?" Corey asks questions. "I-I'll answer them once everyone is here." I say sniffling. "I'll call everyone right now and tell them to come over." He says. "Just don't say anything about me being home." I say. He nods. We go inside and I go up to my room to hide in. "Sam, here's your phone. I kept it just in case you came back." He says. Corey tosses me my phone and I catch it.

"When the first person shows up. Text me and I'll come down to see them individually." I say. Corey nods and leaves again, closing the door behind me. I walk around my room, admiring all of my things I last saw before we left for the trip. Last night I had multiple nightmares of Ollie and everything that he had done to me. I hear a ding and my phone turns on. I pick it up and see that Corey texts me.

Corey: Aaron's here. I'll lead him to the living room and have him face me with his back to you.
Sam: okay, be down in a minute.

I open my door quietly and slip down the stairs like mouse. I tip toe to the living room and stand there. "I called you here because..." Corey says and looks at me. "I'm so confused. What are you looking at?" Aaron says and turns around. He gives me wide eyes and starts crying. "SAMUEL!" Aaron yells and runs over to me. He hugs me and we both fall to the ground.

"I'm so happy your back! I thought you where never coming back!!" He says and cries. "I thought I was never coming back either." I say and hug him back. "Ow ow ow!" I yell. Aaron gets off of me. "Sorry, I have lots of cuts and bruises still.." I say. "Oop, sorry." Aaron says and helps me up. We hear the door open and see Devyn there.

"SAAMMMMMMMM!!!"She screams and runs up to me. She jumps and hugs me. I hug her back. "I've missed you so much! I thought you where never going to be back home." She says. "I thought I wasn't going to make it." I say. The door knocks a few times. "Shit it's Colby. Sam hide in the closet over there." Corey says.

I run and hide into the closet. "Hey, Colby. Come in. You didn't have to knock though. The door is always open." Corey says. I look through the shade things and see Corey sit Colby down with his back facing me. Devyn gives me an "okay" look and I slowly open the closet.

"I've called you down here today, Colby, because..." Corey stops and looks at me. "What?" Colby says confused and starts to turn around.