Chapter 46

I came back quickly to our camp. I drop the logs and sticks and quickly turn around. "Where are you going?" Colby asks. "I'm going to the docks to hang out with myself there." I say calmly. "I want to come with you!" Colby says. He starts getting up but I tell him no. "I want to go alone. I need some me time." I say. I walk away from our spot and head to the docks on the lake. I find a dock with no one at it. i go to the very end and sit down. I take my shoes off and dip my feet into the water. "It's so nice here. I want to live here someday maybe." I say to myself.

"Can't you live here now?" I turn around and see Ollie. "Oh h-hi Ollie. Um, I can't live here now. I still have school back in California." I say. He sits down next to me. We sit there looking at the water for a little bit. "You live in California? Is that right?" He asks. "Um yah, i love in L.A California." I say. "I've been to L.A before. It was pretty fun. I went on a school field trip." He says.

I smile and look back out at the water. He gets up and leaves without saying anything. I get up and start walking back to the camp site, till i get grabbed. They put their hand in front of my mouth to keep me from screaming. "Shh it's just me!" Ollie whisper shouts. I calm down a little. He puts his hands on my hips and leans closer to my face.

"Your honestly really sexy Sam. And I love it." He says. "Thanks I guess." I say. I quickly take a step back and start running. "Oh Sammy! Come back! I just want to talk~" Ollie says. I continue to run. I finally get back to the campsite and run back to Corey and the rest of them. I run towards my tent and dive in. "Holy shit! Jesus Sam, you nearly gave me a heart attack!" Colby says.

"Ollie, *pant* put his hands on my hips and *pant* said that I was sexy." I say out of breath. "What?!" Colby says. He starts to get up but I lunge at him and grab both of his hands. "Colby don't do anything! Calm down! I don't need you to go to jail here for killing someone!" I say almost crying. He looks at me and sees my face. He calms down and sits down next to me. "I told you not to trust him." He grabs my hands and hold them.

"I'm sorry. I didn't listen to you and i told myself i should be friends with him." I say looking down. "Hey, look at me. It's okay." Colby says. "Alright, let's go to bed. I'm tired." I say. I take off my shoes and pants and out on shorts. I lay down on my side and cover myself up in my blankets.