Chapter 53

Colby turns around and looks at me. He stands up and jumps overt the chair and hugs me. He picks me up and hugs me so tight I can't breathe. "SAM! IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOUR IN MY ARMS RIGHT NOW!" He yells and starts crying. I start crying with him.

"I'm here now, Colbs." I say looking at him. Colby kisses my cheek and then kisses me in the lips. "Okay love birds. Could you two not do that right here." Aaron says rolling his eyes. Colby gets off of me and picks me up. "Sam, would you like to tell us the story of what happened?" Corey says.

I sigh and nod. I sit down and everyone gets into a circle. "I was at the docks when we went on that camping trip. Ollie came and sat next to me. Then he got up to leave. 10 minutes after, I got up to head back to camp. He grabbed me and started kissing me I think behind a tree. I can't remember what I did but I did something and ran away. I got back into my tent with Colby and I woke him up because I was scared. I heard Ollie calling out to me. Colby got onto of me to like block me or something when Ollie was unzipping our tent." I say. I take a deep breathe and grab a pillow.

"He took something and hit Colby in the back of his head and knocked him out. Ollie dragged me out of my tent. I tried to scream your name Corey. But Ollie our something on a cloth and stuck it in my mouth and made me pass out. Next thing I knew, I was tied to a chair. Then, I was stuck with him for a year. I didn't get to go outside. But last night, after he got done with me I took a r-" Corey interrupts me.

"What do you mean 'got done with you.'?" Corey asks. "Um, while I was stuck there. Every night Ollie would, f-force me to have se-sex with him." I say. Colby sits next to me and wraps his arms around me. "I took a rod last night and stabbed it through his heart and head and made sure he was dead." I said. "I met this nice elderly lady named Laura in Colorado. She took me back to her place and gave me food and let me shower too." I say.

"Well, Sammy, how about you go upstairs to your room and rest." Corey says. "I'll carry you up to your room." Colby says. He stands up and picks me up bridal style. He carries me up the stairs and throws me onto my bed. "Owwwwww." I groan out. Colby shuts my door and throws himself on my bed.

He crawls on top of me and smiles. "Hi." I say. "Hello." Colby says smirking. "You comfy?" I ask trying not to laugh. "Yeah, your bed is more comfy when your here." He says. "What? Have you been sleeping in my bed when I was kidnapped?" I ask. "Yeah, I missed you and was going through depression. The only thing I could do was just sleep in your bed." He says. "It's fine. I was just asking a question." I say.

We cuddle for what seems hours before Corey calls us down for dinner. Colby carries me down the stairs again and sets me at the table.