Chapter 41

It's finally the weekend and we are camping. It's May and summer is coming fast. "How long is this going to takkkeeeeee!!!" Aaron complains. "It's going to be like 5 hours Aaron. We have to travel from California to Colorado." I say. "That's so farrrrrr." He moans. "Take a napppp." Corey says. Me and Corey sit up in the front, Aaron and Devyn behind us, and Colby in the back. "You guys having fun being cramped up there? I have ALL of this leg room." Colby jokes. "Actually, it's quit comfortable Colbs." I say smiling. Corey hops into the drivers seat and pulls out of the drive way. "And we are officially on our road trip." Corey says. We get onto the highway and begin our journey to Colorado. 

We are an hour in and we are already at a rest stop. "You couldn't go to the bathroom before we left the house Colby?" Aaron says. "I'm sorry! I forgot to go before we left." Colby says running out of the car and into the bathroom. I walk over to the vending machine and get a bag of chips and a Twix bar. Colby walks out of the bathroom and over to me. "You having fun in the back seat?" I ask laughing. "Yup, there is so much room for my legs." He says. I roll my eyes and get back to the car. 

"We are going to switch places in the car, every time that we have to go to a rest stop or if we get off of the highway." Corey says. "The person driving next is Colby. Passenger is Devyn. Seat behind the driver is Sam. Seat behind the passenger is me and Aaron gets the very back." He finishes. "Why do I have to drive first??!" Colby says. "Because you where bragging about having the very back." I say and cross my arms smiling. "Well I don't even know where we are going." Colby says. "That's why we have GPS to help people like you to get to places you need to be." Aaron says laughing.

We all get back into the car and Colby gets us back onto the highways. Just 10 more hours of this shit and we are finally at the campsite.

Thank you guys so much for 4k reads!! I love you all!!💗💞💖💘