Chapter 34

Noah is spending the night. Hopefully, he is a heavy sleeper so I can sneak out tonight and head back to the lake to meet Colby. Noah falls asleep quickly. I squeeze out of his grasp and quickly put a pillow to replace. I grab my lighter and cigarettes again and hope out the window. I decide to walk to the lake instead off drive. I get there and nobody is there. "Colby said to be here the same time." I say go myself. I start to walk onto the shore. I feel someone wrap their arms around me and spin me around. I meet Colby's smirking face. "You actually came." He says.

"Yup..." I say. He kisses me on my cheek and slowly moves to my lips. "Mfph, Colby..." I say. "Oh come on Sammy. Noah won't know." He says. He leans in and starts kissing me again. I don't try to fight him. I just let him kiss me. "Can we Sit down?" I ask. "Sure." I sit down and then Colby sits next to me. He picks me up and puts me on his lap. He cups my face and smiles again. "Your so cute Sammy. Your tiny freckles on your face. Your light blue eyes, and your blonde hair." Colby says. I blush and he kisses me again. I hesitate. Fuck it. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. I feel him smirk in the kiss.

He kisses me more passionately and I do the same. He pulls away and we get some air. "I knew you would start kissing back eventually," He says smirking. "Whatever.." I say and roll my eyes. I moved closer to my neck and starts to kiss all around. He find my sweet spot and I let out a small gasp. I feel him smirk on my neck. He starts to kiss that part of my neck more and more. I try to hold everything back. Colby starts to suck on my neck and kiss it at the same time. It's hard to hold anything in when someone is doing this to you. I can't hold it in for much longer.

"C-Colby..." I moan out. I try to push him back but he bites my neck harder. I let out a small yelp. He moves to a different part of neck and does the same thing. "C-Colby, how many times are you go-going to do this?" I ask. He doesn't answer till like two minutes later. "Till I'm satisfied." He says. He goes back and gives me more hickeys. I moan his name here and there because he'll go back to my sweet spot. He starts to grind on me a little to make me moan more.

"Colby....Colby I need to get home." I say. "Hmm, I'm satisfied enough." He says. Colby kisses me again and let's me up. I quickly take a cigarette out and light it. I take in some and blow it out, calming my nerves. Colby leans in my ear. "I'll see you tomorrow at school. Make sure to cover those up before Noah or anyone else sees them." Colby plants a kiss on my cheek and walks away. God? What am I gonna do?