Chapter 15

I wake up to my alarm like usual and do the same routine. I grab my bag and walk outside. Colby isn't in front of my house. Perfect. I can walk to school today. I start walking down the street. I feel like someone is creeping up on me. I turn around quickly and see nobody.

I shrug it off and continue walking. I see the school a few yards away. I turn around again and see nothing. "Why am I so paranoid today?" I ask myself. I shake it off and walk up the steps. I enter the school and accidentally run into someone. "Oh shit! My bad, I wasn't paying attention." I say. "It's okay, things happen." The boy says. I see that he dropped his things. I start helping him with his stuff. He looks at me surprised. "What?" I say. "Oh nothing, just whenever someone bumps into me, they yell at me and then walk of laughing." The boy says.

"Well, I'm not like that. I'm Sam." I say and out out my hand. "I'm Noah." He says and takes my hand. "Are you new here?" I ask him. "Yah actually, today is my first day." Noah says. "Can I see your schedule?" I ask. He nods and hands me his schedule. "Woah, I have very class with you." I say. "Awesome. At least I'll know somebody in all of my classes." He chuckles. "Wanna sit with me at lunch?" I ask him. "Sure, nobody else is going to." He says smiling.

We hear the bell ring and I look at him. "Come on. We might not want to be late." I say. I grab his hand and drag him with me to our first class. We arrive just in time before the teacher walks in. Colby isn't sitting in his seat. Welp, looks like Noah is taking your seat today Colby. "Come on." I say. He follows me to the back and class and sits down. "This is where I sit everyday. My friend Colby isn't here today I'm guessing." I say.

During the whole period I learn a lot about Noah. He's from Kansas too. He likes to dance, play soccer, and run Track. The bell rings signaling us that it's time to go. Me and Noah walk down the hall talking as usual and walking to our next class. "I honestly hate second period. I do not like going to History." I complain. "I'm not that good in History." Noah says. "Me neither. That's why it's my least favorite class." I say.