Chapter 30

Beep.........beep........beep.......beep..........beep

I wake up to a loud beeping noise. "10 more hours." I say groggily. I feel someone touch my hand. I pull it away quickly. I open my eyes more and look around. I'm in a white room, with a white bed, a white TV, and white chairs. "Oh, another hospital I assume." I say. "Thank god your awake." I turn and see everyone. "What's up guys, it's Sam. ✌🏻😗✌🏻" I say. They all look at me confused. "What?" I ask. Noah stands up and walks over to me. He kisses me and I kiss him back.

"I'm so glad your okay." He says and smiles. "Why am I even in the hospital?" I ask. The doctor walks in the door. "You got shot in the back of your head." He says. "Lucky, since the paramedics where already there, they where able to get your here fast enough." He adds. I nod. "When can i go home?" I ask the doctor. "Tomorrow morning." He says smiling and leaves. "Why isn't my mom here?" I ask. Noah looks over to Corey and Aaron with a nervous face.

"Um Sam, your mom, didn't become because of something at work." Noah says. "What happened at work?" I keep asking questions. I know there all getting annoyed. "Your mother, her co-workers made her go into the a room because they where testing something. And in that room was a rabid dog. And the dog to-" he stops talking and looks away. "The dog tore her into pieces." He finishes and looks away with tears in his eyes. "I'm going to fucking KILL THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS!" I scream out. "Calm down Sam. Chill!" Katrina says. "Calm down? Chill?! My mother got torn into pieces by a dog because of those stupid co-workers! I can't chill!" I yell at her.

She gives me a frighten look and quickly leaves. "Great, now where am I going to live? I've got no other family here." I say crying. "You can live with me!?" Corey says. "My parents have an extra room that we haven't used yet, we can make that into a room for you." He says smiling. "Don't you have to ask you pa-" "Already did." He says.