Chapter 9

"Owww." I say looking in the mirror. "It's on the house Sam. Any friend of Colby's is a friend of mine." Clay says. "Thanks Clay. I'll see you again soon." Colby says. We exit the shop and get into Colby's car.

I start scratching at my neck. "Don't scratch it! The ink is gonna smear." Colby says hitting my hand. "Well sorry! It hurts and itches." I say. "It's a pretty good tattoo though." Colby says as he pulls out of the parking lot.

"Lemme see your phone." Colby says putting his hand out. "Why?" I ask looking at him weirdly. "Just let me see your god damn phone." Colby says a little louder. "Jeez, Sorry." I say and had him my phone.

He types somethings in and hands me my phone. "I put my number in your phone." He says. I nod and look out the window. "How does your ear feel." Colby asks me. "It still stings but it looks awesome." I say.

We get back to Colby's house and head inside back up to his room. "Let's get to work on this stupid project." I say taking out the papers. "Sam, I know that you see me as a huge douche bag and a bitch." Colby says. "What?" I say questionable.

"I'm a huge piece of shit to everyone. And I know that you see me as one too because I'm always a dick to everyone." He says looking down. Colby puts his hands in his pockets and doesn't look up. "Colby, I've only known you for 2 days. Yeah, you can be a dick and a douche bag." I say.

I walk over to him and sit down next to him. "But, sometimes you can be a softy. Mostly to me though." I say. "True, I kinda have to be a dick at school." Colby says. "Yeah. Now let's get are fucking project done and over with!" I yell.