Chapter 42

It's been 4 hours and its starting to get dark. "I think we should pull onto an exit and look for a hotel to stay at. I'm kinda getting tired and I don't do well driving well in the dark." Colby says. "Yeah, that's a good idea Colby, I'm getting cramped up right here." Aaron says. "Alright, turn onto the next exit you see Colby and find the nearest hotel." Corey says. Colby pulls onto an exit and finds the nearest hotel. "I don't think we should go to this one, Colby." Aaron says. "It looks super creepy and it a MOTEL." Devyn says. "Awh, come on guys! Let's go explore it! If it's haunted then we can play the Ouija board! I brought everything!" I say happily. I take out my camera, walkie talkies, a recorder for ghosts, candles and matches, and my Ouija board.

"Are you shiting me right now Sam? We are not doing the Ouija board. Nope, and we are not staying here." Corey says. "Come one Corey, lighten up. Come one Sam, let's go get a room and do this shit!" Colby yells out and gets out of the car. "At least some one wants to go paranormal stuff with me." I say and start laughing. I get out of the car as well and catch up with Colby.

We walk into the main lobby and purchase a room for one night. Corey, Aaron, and Devyn slowly walk in. Come on guys, we got a room. Let's go." I say. Everyone follows me to our room. I slide the key card and walk inside. "It's all dusty, musty, crusty lookin'." Colby says in a stupid voice.

"We aren't sleeping. All we are here to do is see if we can catch something." I say. I walk in and set my back pack down. I take out the candles, matches and set them down. I sit down and put the candles all in a small circle and light them up. I take out the recorder and set that down. I look up at everyone. "Welp, come on guys, I'm not gonna do this with you just standing there." I say smiling.

Colby comes over and sits next to me. Everyone slowly follows and we sit in a circle. "Every is going to hold hands. Then, we are going to close our eyes and let me do the talking." I say. Everyone nods. We each grab one another's hand and close our eyes. "If something or someone is here, please use our energy to communicate with us. If there is something or someone here, please use the recorder." I say. We sit there in silence till I hear buzzing from the recorder.

"Where you born in this city?" I ask. Yes. "How old are you or where you?" 15. "Our age....okay, are you a girl or boy?" Boy. "May I ask, how did you die?" There's a long pause. Hospital. "What happened at the hospital? What year was it?" 1999. Surgery. "You died from an unsuccessful surgery? I'm sorry. It must suck for you right now." It does. "Would you like us to leave you alone now?" Yes, thank y-yo- it cuts off and goes back to buzzing.

"Holy shit we got something." I say. "You got something." Colby says. "WE FUCKING GOT SOMETHING!!" We both scream. I get up and start dancing around like a girl. "We got something! We got something!" I chant. "Calm down Sam! Your too loud." Corey says. "Sorry! I'm just so happy that we finally got something." I say a little embarrassed.

"Are we going to do the Ouija board now?" Colby asked. "Yes, let's see if we can fine another spirit here." I say. I pull the board out of my back pack and set it in the circle.