Chapter 27

She walks into her room and brings out a box. "Mom you didn't ha-." She puts Hera finger on my lips to shush me. "I wanted to get your something especially since your 16 now." She says smiling. I take the box and open it. My eyes brighten as I look at it. "M-Mom, you didn't h-have to get this for me." I say. I take it out of the box and hold it in my hands. "You've been wanting to get one of those for a while so, I thought I would just get it for you." She says. "Thank you so much mom." I say and hug her tight. I let go of her and walk up into my room. I close the door behind me and sit at my desk.

She got me the necklace I've always wanted. It's a little pendent with a tiny pink flower with little gold pieces inside. The good pieces remind me of my father and the pink rose reminds me of my old dog. She died right before we moved. She has a pink collar and my father's favorite color is...was gold. I carefully put it on my desk and get into bed. It's been a long day.

~~~~~~time skip go Monday~~~~~~~~

I pull into the parking lot and everyone is staring at me. I park and get out. While I walk in, everyone keeps staring at me. Why do they keep staring at me like this? I see Noah and run up to him. He turns around and smiles. I run into him and hug him. "Woah! Hey there Sammy." He says. "Hi..." I say taking in his scent. I let him go and he grabs my hand. We walk to our lockers and I look at my necklace. "Where'd you get that?" Noah asks pointing towards it.

"Oh, my mother got me those for my birthday." I say smiling down at it. "Does the flower and gold mean anything?" He asks. "Yeah actually. The pink flower is my dog and the gold is my father. My dog, she had a pink collar. She was my best friend. And my father, his favorite color was gold." I say. "Was?" Noah says confused. "When I was young, my fatter left my mother for some bitch bimbo and probably moved to New York." I say crossing my arms. We walk into class and see Corey and Aaron. "Hey guys!" I say and wave. "Hey Sam!" They both say in Unison.