Chapter 29

"The window." I say. "What?" Noah says confused. "Let's go through the window. Then, we can sprint over to the cops that's are over there. But when we do, we have to put our hands over our head so they know we aren't the people with guns." I say. He nods and I open the window. He crawls out first. I hear footsteps again. I quickly get out of the window with Noah helping me down. We sprint to the front of the school with our hands on our heads. We S.W.A.T officers wave us over. We sprint over and get behind all of them.

"What are your names?" An officer says. "My name is Sam Golbach." I say. "Noah Wilson." He says. "Do you know the people that came in?" She asks. "No. They said something when they came into my classroom." I say looking down. "What did they say sweetie?" She says. "One of them put the barrel of a pistol on my head. Another one said 'Don't waste your bullets. He's not the one we are looking for.' Then they walked out and went further into the school. I think I heard them say 'Oh, Jake, Brennen, and Colby! Where are you?'" I say. "And who are Jake, Brennen, and Colby?" Officer James asks. "Jake Webber, Brennen Taylor, and Colby Brock. They are the bullies in the school." I say. She nods and gives a piece of paper to another officer.

Some S.W.A.T officers go inside the school and a students come walking fast out of the school. "Sam! Noah!" We turn around and see Katrina and Devyn. I run up to them and hug them. "Thank god you two are alright." Katrina says. "Have you seen Corey or Aaron?" Devyn asks. I shake my head no. "Me and Noah where the first two to get out here. We didn't have Aaron or Corey in our classes." I say. Devyn looks around worried. I hug her. "I'm sure he is fine Devyn." I say. More and more students start coming out of the school. When mostly the whole school is behind the police we start to hear gunshots. "Everyone get down!" An officer shouts. We instantly drop down to the ground.

I feel the back of my head start hurting a lot. I look around and see more officers coming and getting next to their cars with loaded guns. I can't breathe. There's just too many things going on. I feel my head lighten and I black out.