Chapter 2

We run into the class out of breath. "Ah, Mr. Scherer. Late on the first day I see." Mr. Smith says. "I got called down to the office to show Sam around the school." Corey says. Mr. Smith looks at me. "Mr. Golbach. Welcome to my science class." He says. I nod and take a seat in the back. Corey sits in his seat.

Mr. Smith talks about what we are going to be doing this year. All of the stuff that he is going over sounds easy. The door opens and everyone looks up. "Mr Brock! Why are you late to my class?" Mr. Smith asks the brunette haired kid. "The principle called me to her office." The kid says.

"Whatever. Just go sit next to Sam in the back there." He says pointing to me. Brunette haired kid looks over to me and smiles evilly. He walks back towards me and sits down. I don't look at him and just continue on my work.

"Your the new kid everyone has been talking about, huh?" He says in my ear. I don't say anything. "Answer me, dammit. You aren't gonna get out of this one faggot." He says. 'Faggot' I hate being called that word. At my old school one kid called me faggot because everyone knew that I was gay.

"What's your fucking name again?" He asks. I wait a minute. "S-Sam." I stutter again. "Well Sam, you better watch your back." He says. The bell rings and he gets up. I sit in my seat scared to death.

Corey walks up to my desk. "Dude, that was Colby Brock. The biggest bully in our school." He says. "You need to stay away from him and his buddies. Or they will make your life a living hell." I get up and walk out of the class with Corey.

It's finally lunch time and Corey said I could sit with him and his friends. I follow him to his table and sit next to him.  "Aye guys!" He yells and high fives everyone. "This is Sam. He is new to our school." Corey introduces me. I wave and they all smile. "That's Aaron, Elton, my girlfriend Devyn and Katrina." He says.

They all wave at me. "Hey." I say. "Woah! He speaks!" Elton says laughing. "I-I get sh-shy a lot." I say looking down. "Don't worry Sam. You don't gotta be shy around us. We are all family." Aaron says smiling.

"Sam here, has to sit next to Brock on Science today." Corey says. They all quit chatting and look at me terrified. "If you mess up you are fucked." Katrina says. "Okay, turn around and look over there." Devyn says. I turn around with Corey and look over at his table.

"You obviously already know Colby. But the tan guy next to him is Brennen. He may look nice but he is a total devil. Then there is Jake, the guy with purple hair. He's not really that mean, but if you cross Brennen or Colby he will fuck you up." Corey says.

"I might be fucking dead by the end of the day." I say.