Chapter 23

"So, What do you want to do?" Noah asks sitting on his bed. I walk over to him and sit on his lap. "I don't know." I say. He smiles and kisses me on the cheek. "Wanna play video games?" Noah asks. "Sure." I say. I crawl onto the floor and lay down. He pulls out two controllers and puts a game in. "What game is it?" I ask. "Red Dead Redemption 2." He says. "You have Red Dead Redemption 2?! Now way! I've been wanting to play it since it's came out!" I say. "Well, here's your lucky day." Noah says.

We play Red Dead Redemption for about 3 hours. Until I get a texts from my mom. "Ah shit, I gotta go. My mom needs me for something." I say. I put on my shoes and grab my bag. Noah walks me and I walk out the door. "Wait, Sam." Noah says I turn around and he kisses me. "See you on Monday." He smiles and closes the door. I walk down the street and back home. "Jesus, this day has gotten weird." I say to myself and laugh. I walk up on the porch and open the door. "Mom! I'm home!" I yell. "I'm in the kitchen!" She yells back.

I walk into the kitchen and kiss her on the cheek. "In going to bed." I say and head upstairs. I walk into my room and close the door. I change into some more comfortable clothes. I put my glasses on my table. There's a box sitting in my desk. There's no note. I check my closet and bathroom. "Nobody is here. In guessing they dropped it off and my mom put it up here." I say quietly to myself. I slowly grab the the top and pull it off. Tissue paper. I dig through the paper and get to the bottom.