Ch. 7: A Day With Mushi

The next day, you're in the kitchen washing up some dishes. You offered to do some. Kuki's at school. Mushi was suspended from preschool today for some reason. The preschool teacher Miss. Nancy never told you what it was. She just told you to take her home. You weren't happy about it so the thing you called her right before you left was, "Bitch." She was shocked. You left.

Your aunt is at work right now, so it was you and Kani that picked Mushi up. He was at work too, but he decided to go with you to get Mushi, then you dropped him off back at work and drove back to the house with Mushi. Kani works with Genki as the assistant while she's head of the place. Accounting.

What's cool is, Betty... Hoagie's mom works for her as her chief executive. You met her and she is super nice. So now Mushi's home with you. You hear this, "(Y/N)." You look down to see Mushi.

You say, "Hey, sweetie. How are you? Well, besides getting suspended... possibly for no reason at all." She says, "Okay. I didn't do anything there. Not this time. It was Jeremy. He put thumbtacks in the kids' desk and he told the teacher I did it."

You sigh and you duck down. You say, "I'm sorry, Mushi. People... can be cruel. Your aunt Megumi sure was." She says, "Worse than Jeremy?" You nod and you say, "Much worse. She would lock me in a room for hours. I'd have to resort to peeing in a cup because I couldn't get out. When she saw that... she screamed at me for it. She'd hit me. She told me she wished she never had me in the first place."

Mushi says, "But mommy's are supposed to love their kids." You say, "Not all parents love their kids, hon. I know. But guess what? Your mommy was treated the same way because my mom... is HER sister. She's dealt with her too. You've got good parents, Mushi. You've got everything a kid could ever want. Mostly loving parents. My dad was never around for me. Yours was and still is. Your mommy gives you and Kuki what you want because she never got that chance as a child, herself. And I'll do the same for my kids if I ever have any."

She hugs you and you hug her back. You kiss her on the cheek and you say, "I'm so glad I left and came here." She says, "I'm glad you did, too." You pull away and you say, "Hey. Wanna come to the diner with me? I'll get you a burger and fries. And a shake if you'd like."

She smiles and says, "Yay!" You smile and you say, "Let me grab my purse, phone and car keys and we'll head out." She says, "Okay." You head upstairs to get your things. You come downstairs and you say, "Alright. Let's go, honey."

She says, "Okay!" You and Mushi head out of the house and you get her in the backseat of your car, strapping her in. You get up front and you start the car. You say, "Alright. Let's go to the diner. I'd take Kuki, but she's at school." You pull out of the driveway and you drive off.

**************************************

Moments later, you're at the diner and you've got Mushi with you. She's eating her burger and fries. She's drinking a chocolate milkshake too. You sigh and you smile saying, "I'm glad I got to bring one of you girls with me." As she sips her milkshake she smiles and nods.

You suddenly hear your phone go off and you say, "Huh?" You pick your phone up and sure enough, it's a message from Father. You have it under the name 'Fabio' in case Kuki were to see it, so she doesn't suspect that it's Father from the Delightful Mansion From Down the Lane.

It reads, "Tonight... before 8pm. Now more than ever." You blush and you smile. You text, "I'll be there." You send it. You get this, "Good... What are you up to right now?" You reply with, "I've got my littlest cousin with me. We're eating at a diner." You send it.

You get this, "Once you're mine... you'll be eating something fancier." You realize it. Not only does Father take a strong liking to you, but he wants to make you officially his woman. Mushi says, "Who are you texting, (Y/N)? Is it that prince man?" You say, "Um. Y-yeah Mushi. It is. Fabio. Eat your food." She says, "Okay." She eats her food.

You get this from Father, "Unlike any woman I've seen, you're the one I've fallen for. Most beautiful thing in the world. Come see me again tonight, (Y/N). The Delightful Children will be asleep. It'll just be you and I.~" You blush and you smile.

You suddenly get a phone call and it's Genki calling you. Mushi says, "Who is it, now?" You say, "Your mama." You answer it and you say, "Hey, aunt Genki." "Hello, (Y/N). How are you and Mushi doing?" "Good. I've decided to bring her to the diner with me." "But she was suspended." "Aunt Genki. She was blamed for what a little boy did." "Oh?" "Yeah. Apparently, the little brat put thumbtacks in the kids' chairs and he told the teacher Mushi did it. What makes me angrier is that she believed him and suspended Mushi. Pisses me off."

You hear her say, "I'll have a talk with Miss. Nancy, tomorrow." "That would be great. That's another reason I brought Mushi to the diner with me. Make up for being blamed. I would've taken Kuki too, but she's at school." "Thank you, hon. Kani and I will see you when we get home." "Alright. Don't work too hard." "Why do you think I own the accounting place now?" "Good point." "I'll see you later, (Y/N)." "Alright. Bye, aunt Genki." You hang up.

Mushi says, "I have to go to the bathroom." You look over at two doors. You point over and you say, "Right over there, hon. The door with the pink sign." She gets up and she runs over. She goes into the womens bathroom. You sit there and you eat your food. She comes back out and walks back over to you. She sits and eats. You both eat the rest of the time.

*************************************

Meanwhile, at the Delightful Mansion From Down the Lane. Father is in his room. The Delightful Children are at school at the moment. He's pacing back and fourth. He stands by the fireplace and he says, "Oh, that (Y/N). Just that one kiss from her is increasing my desire to have her closer. More than just that kiss. A lot more.~"

He faces the fireplace and he sees the fire go into the shape of you. He says, "Ooh, my sweet (Y/N). You're the flame I need more than my own. You'll be mine soon. I need you more than I need to destroy those Kids Next Door. I long for you.~"

He reaches his hand over and the shape of you in the flame reaches her hand out to him and grabs it. He leans down to kiss it and he stands up. The flame goes back to just fire in the fireplace.

(I can picture this like Hellfire from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He's the Frollo who's lusting over Esmeralda, which would be (Y/N). Kind of like that in this scenario.)

He says, "You'll be mine, (Y/N)... I won't let anyone else have you. You're mine and mine alone. My children take a liking to you, already. Ooh, this burning desire. This need to have you with me. Turning my sin from wrath... to lust. And I will use my wrath towards any other man who so much as shakes your hand. I long for you, (Y/N)... I love you.~"