Ch. 35: Judith's 1st Birthday

Ten months have passed. Tomorrow, little Judith will be a year old. She's already talking and saying mama, dada, hi, no, yeah and wee. She's crawling around the living room right now. You're sitting on the couch and so is Father.

The Delightful Children are at school at the moment. Like usual, you've got Ashley separated from the rest of them for at least a week because she's on her... You say, "Judith. Come to mommy. Come here.~"

She giggles and she says, "Ma ma ma." She crawls to you and Father. Father smiles and says, "There you are, baby. Come here.~" He picks her up and he kisses her on the cheek. She says, "Dada." The pipe's not in his mouth at the moment. He says, "There's daddy's princess. You're almost one, sweetheart.~" She smiles and she giggles.

You say, "I know. I can't believe it. Already a year old, tomorrow." You look at Judith and you say, "Pumpkin.~" She looks at you and she smiles. You say, "Who's mommy's little baby girl, huh? Are you mommy's baby girl?~" She giggles. Father blushes at your tone of voice and he whispers, "Oh my god.~" You smirk and you say, "Behave yourself, Benedict Uno.~"

You sigh and your smile fades. You say, "Oh god. I..." You stand up. He says, "Babe? You okay?" You say, "I'll be right back." You look at Judith and she looks at you saying, "Mama?" You say, "Mommy will be right back, baby.~" You run off and you run down the hallway.

You get into the bathroom down there and you kneel in front of the toilet. You start throwing up. You cough a bit and you spit in the toilet. You pant a bit and you flush. You get up and you wash your hands.

You walk out and you get back into the living room. You sit next to Father and you sigh. He says, "You sure you're okay? This has been going on for a few days now. You randomly throwing up." You say, "Yeah. I know."

Then you think of something and you say, "Babe. I need to run by the store real fast." He says, "Oh? For what?" You say, "A card for Judith and something else." You lean in and you kiss him on the cheek.

You kiss Judith on the cheek and you get up saying, "I'll be right back." He says, "Alright." You walk out of the living room and through the lobby. You leave the mansion and you get in your car. You start it and you drive to the store to get a few things.

*****************************************

A day passes. Now it's Judith's 1st birthday. A cake is being made for her. Just like the Delightful Children who get a birthday cake every five days a year, there will now be six a year because it's per birthday that they get the best cake ever.

The maids have crafted a big pink and white cake, specially made for Judith and the Delightful Children. Father is allowing only her and her Delightful siblings to eat the cake. No other kids. You too. Also, you went to the store to get something. Stuff for Judith and something for you. You were gonna tell Father, after Judith's party.

The Delightful Children have Judith in their room. Ashley's sitting on the bed, holding her. They say, "Happy 1st birthday, little sister. You'll have the best cake. No poor child will get a hold of your cake. Only the best for you, Judith." Ashley kisses her on the cheek and Judith smiles saying, "Baba."

They hear this, "Children." They look over to see you and Father standing in the doorway. They say, "Hello, father. Hello, mother." You say, "Children. Come to the dining room. The cake is ready for you all." You look at Judith and you say, "Especially you, pumpkin. This is mostly for YOU. Happy birthday, baby.~" She smiles and says, "Mama."

The Delightful Children get up and they walk over to you. Father takes Judith and you hold Ashley close since she's separate from the other four at the moment. You say, "Alright. Let's celebrate your sister's birthday, shall we?" They say, "Yes, mother." Ashley hisses and clinches her stomach.

She says, "Ouch. Mother. My stomach hurts." You say, "I'll get you some pain medicine, honey." You look at Father and you say, "Ben. I'll be right down. I'm giving Ashley a couple of pain pills. She's cramping." He says, "Do what you must." You walk off with Ashley.

She says, "Mother. It hurts. I can't take it." You say, "It's okay baby. It happens to me all the time. Since I started. Always be prepared to take ibuprofen or something when you start, alright?" She says, "Yes, mother."

You take her into the bathroom and you get to the medicine cabinet. You get ibuprofen out and you fill a cup full of water. You get two pills out and you hand the pills and water to her saying, "Take those, honey." She does and she takes the two pills. She drinks them down. She hands you the empty cup and you take it and set it on the sink.

You say, "Alright. Let's get back to the others, huh?" She says, "Yes, mother. Thank you." You kiss her on the forehead and you say, "Anytime, sweetie. Anytime you need something, you can tell me. I'm your mother." She nods.

You and Ashley head out of there and to the others. You get in the dining room and Ashley smiles saying, "The cake looks delicious as always." You smile and you say, "That's right. It's your sister's 1st birthday, so we're gonna make it a good one for her. Nobody else touches the cake except mine and Father's children. Understand?" She smiles and says, "Yes, mother. I do."

You all stand around Judith. She's sitting on the table and she's looking at her cake. There's a smaller cake in front of her, too. It's got one candle on it. She giggles and she says, "Ba ba ba!" Father says, "That's right, honey. All for you.~" You smile and you say, "A special little girl. Happy birthday.~" She says, "Mama."

You all celebrate Judith's birthday. It went well. You all sang Happy Birthday to her. You all ate some cake. Etc. Normally, the Kids Next Door would interrupt it, but they found out it was Judith's birthday so Numbuh 1 and 3 stopped the others from trying to take it this time. They didn't wanna ruin it for her since they loved her too much to do so. Nigel's her cousin and Kuki's her second cousin.

You and Father are up in your room. Judith's laying down for a nap. Father says, "At least the Kids Next Door had enough sense to not interrupt our baby's birthday." You say, "I think this time they drew the line." He says, "Good. Her birthday turned out great. She was happy."

You say, "Yeah. I know. Oh by the way, Ben." He faces you and he says, "Yeah babe?" You say, "I went by the store today. Judith's gifts weren't the only things I bought. One thing came to my head, earlier and I got it." He says, "What's up? What's going on?" You say, "I picked up one of those tests that you pee on." He says, "Y-you mean?" You nod and you say, "Ben... I'm pregnant, again."