Ch. 38: Judith Starts School

Five years go by. The Delightful Children are now teens. So now Father separates both Ashley and Constance when they're on their... rag. Constance isn't as chubby as she was a few years back. She's still got the big hips but a bit curvier on the sides. David's has a bit of a mustache now.

Lenny wears a different helmet now since his old one got too small around his head as he got older. He'd only remove it for you and Father. You in case you needed to see if he had any scratches on him. Bruce had become quite the charmer. Despite them all talking at the same time, girls at school have been flirting with him.

Ashley had a great body. Same one you still have, even for you giving birth to two children. She would be popular in school for her looks, but she and the Delightful Teens told you that they wouldn't be caught dead joining the so called in crowd.

You were fine with it. You yourself were a goth in school and so was Shirley. The difference is, Shirley's still goth. She is married to a vampire, who by the way can go out in the sunlight. And they have a son.

It seems like over the years, the Delightful ahem 'Teens' have become less like themselves. Father did tell you that they'd be separating as they got older, but they'd still be delightful. That part is permanent.

Judith is six years old and ready to start kindergarten. Jasper is five years old and looks ridiculously like Benedict did when HE was a child. The glasses. Hair. Same shaped face he had. Etc. Judith wears glasses too, but they're horned. Pointy at the edges and blue. She has black wavy hair now.

Count Spankulot and Shirley have a son that's Jasper's age. Their son... Damien. The two were perfect for each other. Liked the dark side of some stuff like werewolves, vampires, rock music, horror movies, etc. You thought they were perfect for each other from the beginning. And Damien and Jasper are the best of friends. Have been since they met each other as babies.

Right now, the maids are getting Judith ready for her first day of school. She says, "Make my hair good. I don't wanna see one thing off about it." One of the maids says, "Yes, ma'am." Judith had become a bit spoiled and ornery over the years.

She's really showing her evil side, just like Grandfather predicted. He knew. He honestly cared about Jasper too, but had more respect for Judith. She seems to be his favorite grandchild. You would always tell him, "Don't compare my babies to each other."

He'd just say, "Whatever." Followed by a, "You're hot." You'd roll your eyes at the last comment. Grandfather was evil. More evil than Father. But when it came to you, he acted like an old pervert sometimes.

The maids get done dressing her and fixing her hair and she says, "Thank you. Not one strand out of place." She smiles and she says, "You may go now." They say, "Yes, ma'am." They walk out of her room.

She looks in the mirror and she smirks and says, "School's gonna be great for me. Those poor... and I do mean POOR souls will have no choice but to do as I say. I'll round up a few friends that are even slightly like me and we'll be the cool ones. Nobody else above ME. Not even them."

She hears you yell, "Judith! Come downstairs and eat your breakfast, sweetie!" She smiles and looks at the door yelling, "Be right there, mama!" She looks away and says, "The only two adults I respect. Mommy and daddy." She walks out.

She sees Jasper walking over and he says, "Sis. Mom said..." She says, "Yeah yeah. I know. I heard her. Come on. Let's go eat." He says, "O-okay." He walks to the stairs with Judith and he grabs her arm.

She sighs and says, "Are you really still scared to go down the stairs by yourself?" He says, "But I want you to walk with me downstairs." She says, "Ugh. You're lucky you're my little brother. Fine. Come on." She takes his hand and they walk downstairs. He squeezes her hand a bit tight. She sighs and says, "You're five, Jasper. You're gonna have to learn the stairs on your own at some point."

They get down there and they get to the dining room. The Delightful Teens are in there. You and Father are in there. He looks over and says, "Good. You're both down here. Come eat." They walk over. You get to them and you duck down to Judith saying, "Hey, sweetheart. Thanks for getting your brother down here." She says, "Yeah, okay."

You say, "Hey. Your daddy and I will help him confront is fear of walking down the stairs." She says, "Good. It's getting kind of stupid having to help him when he can walk." You say, "We'll take care of it." You kiss her on the cheek.

You face Jasper and you say, "Don't worry, pumpkin. I know stairs can be scary. Daddy and I will help you face that fear." He says, "Okay." He looks at you. You smile and you say, "Hey. Come on. Let mommy see that smile." He sighs and looks away.

You smirk and you say, "I'll tickle you." You tickle him on the sides and he cracks a smile, then he giggles and says, "S-stop! Mama! Ha ha!" You giggle and you say, "Mommy's tickling you!" He laughs.

You move your hands away and you say, "There. There's that smile on your handsome face.~" You kiss him on the cheek and you stand up saying, "Come eat you two. Daddy and I gotta take you to school, Judith."

You all sit down and you eat breakfast. You say, "Wow. Judith in kindergarten, already." Father says, "Yeah, I know. Time flies by so fast. We're getting old here, babe. We'll be forty before you know it. I've got a year left to be." You say, "Hey. I'm only three years younger than you are."

You say, "Hey Jasper. Guess what, pumpkin?" He says, "What, mama?" You smile and you say, "Your friend Damien will be here today." He gasps and smiles saying, "He will?!" You smile and you nod.

Father says, "That's right, buddy. I can see you two becoming fiendish friends later on. You and your sister will help your old man one day on trying to stop the Kids Next Door. You up for it?" Jasper nods and says, "Yeah. I just... Um..."

You say, "Honey. What's wrong?" He looks at you and Father and says, "What if I'm not very good at it?" Father says, "Son. I was once just like you when I was a kid. Scared of what would happen. But now look where I am. I'm the evil owner of a company. I own this mansion. One day, you and your sister will be great. Don't worry about a thing."

Jasper says, "Okay." He takes a drink of his orange juice. Judith says, "Yeah. So don't bellyache about it." She eats her breakfast. You say, "Judith. Sweetie. Be nice to your brother." She says, "Fine. Sorry, Jasper." She drinks her orange juice.

Father says, "You've got the sass. That's a step to being evil. But remember to respect me and your mother." She says, "Yes, daddy." He says, "You too, son." Jasper says, "Yes, daddy." The Delightful Teens smile and they say, "They will indeed be great evil adults in the future, father. We see it."

Moments later after breakfast, you and Father are walking Judith outside. You get to the limo and she faces you and Father. You say, "You have a great day at school, baby." She says, "I sure will, mama."

Father says, "Make sure nobody picks on you." She smirks and says, "Oh don't worry about that, daddy. That's gonna be taken care of." She hits her fist in her palm on the other hand. You say, "Well. I see she's prepared."

You duck down and you say, "We love you, honey." You kiss her on the cheek. Father kneels down and he says, "Your mom and I will be in the limo when you get out of school." She says, "Okay, daddy." He kisses her on the cheek. You and Father stand up.

She gets in the limo and she sits down. You shut the door. Judith looks up and says, "Driver. To the Gallagher Elementary." The driver says, "Yes, ma'am." She says, "Take the shortcut. I don't wanna be late." He says, "Yes, ma'am." He drives her to school.

You sigh and you say, "Baby girl's first day of school." Father wraps an arm around your back and he says, "Yeah. I know. Come on. Let's go inside. You know how Jasper is with stairs. Well, going down them. He goes up them just fine." You say, "We'll work on helping him confront his fear of walking down the stairs, won't we?" He says, "Yeah. We will." You sigh and you smile. You and Father head inside.