Ch. 50: Bad Babysitter

Later on at night, you and Father are out. Katherine's back and babysitting the kids. They're all eating. She's sitting in front of Violet and saying, "Here comes the train. Chugga chugga choo choo." Violet says, "Choo choo." and opens her mouth. Katherine feeds the two year old her food.

She's got Jasper sitting next to her and she looks over as he eats his dinner. She smiles and grabs his hand. He blushes and takes her hand. Judith is on the other side of the table as she eats.

Katherine looks over at Jasper whispering, "How are you, sweet thing?" He whispers, "Good." She smiles and strokes his arm whispering, "That's good. Do you like your new Call of Duty game?" He nods. She whispers, "Want me to play some with you?" He smiles and whispers, "Yeah." They all eat.

*************************************

Moments after eating, Jasper is up in his room playing C.O.D. He suddenly hears a knock on the door and he looks over saying, "Katherine?!" He hears her say, "Yes, Jasper! It's me, sweets!" The door opens and she comes in. She shuts the door behind her and she walks over to him. She sits down with him.

She strokes his hair and says, "How are you?" He pauses the game and he faces her saying, "Good. You?" She smiles and says, "Can't complain. Hey Jasper... I'm gonna let you take a sneak peek at something. Don't tell anyone."

He says, "Okay. What is it?" She stands on her knees and he raises a brow. She whispers, "I mean it, Jasper. This is our secret.~" She suddenly tugs at the bottom of her skirt and she lifts it, showing him her underwear.

He gasps and he blushes. He manages a somewhat smirk whispering, "S-so glorious." She giggles and says, "Our secret." He says, "G-gosh. I... I hope my mom and dad never walk in seeing this."

She says, "What nobody knows won't hurt, Jasper.~" She puts her skirt down and she sits with him saying, "You know what will happen if I get caught even showing you my underwear?" He says, "You'd be grounded at home?"

She says, "No, sweetie. Oh no. Your parents would fire me from babysitting. Not only that, but everyone that finds out will call me a pervert. And they'll hate me. I'll lose friends. I could get in some real trouble and it would jeopardize my entire lifestyle. You don't want that, do you?"

He shakes his head for no. She smiles and strokes his face saying, "Good. Keep this between us." He nods. She kisses him on the nose and he blushes. He picks up the game controller and he plays C.O.D. with his babysitter.

****************************************

Later on, you and Father are back home. Katherine is back home as well after you and Father paid her and then her mom picked her up. Jasper is laying in his bed right now. You and Father are in his room right now, tucking him in.

You pull the covers over him and you say, "How's Katherine going for you, pumpkin?" He smiles and says, "Awesome. I want her here, more and more. She's the best." Father says, "So she is, huh?"

Jasper says, "Yeah. She played video games with me." You smile and you say, "Awe. She did? What a sweet girl." Father says, "Looks like we're having her here more often. Jasper really likes her." Jasper thinks to himself, "Yes I do. Very much." Jasper says, "Will she really come back?" You say, "Yes, baby. She will." You take his glasses off and you set them on his nightstand.

You lean down and you kiss him on the cheek. Father pats him on the head and says, "Goodnight, son." Jasper says, "Goodnight, dad." You and Father walk out of your son's room, turning the light off before doing so. Jasper sighs and closes his eyes. He suddenly opens them when he hears a tapping sound at his window.