Ch. 8: You're Mine

(Warning. A lemon will be in this chapter once it comes up.)

Kuki's back home from school. It's 4:20pm. You're up in your room and she's in there with you. You're both watching some funny videos on your laptop and laughing. She says, "Oh my gosh! Ha ha! That lady with the clown mask hit her head on the tv!" You both laugh.

You pause the video and you say, "Hey Kuki." She says, "Yeah (Y/N)?" You say, "I think that Wallaby boy likes you." She says, "Come again?" You say, "Yeah. I saw his face turn red when Abigail and Hoagie picked on him for it. He likes you."

She says, "What do you mean?" You smirk and you say, "I think you know what I mean. A crush." She blushes. You say, "Do you like him, too? I saw the look on your face as well." She says, "Well... I..."

You say, "Alright, alright. We don't have to talk about it if you don't want." She says, "Thanks." You watch more funny videos and you mumble, "I know that's not a no." She says, "Heard you." You say, "Okay. I'll stop." You both watch videos and you laugh the rest of the time.

*******************************************

It's 7pm. You're leaving your aunt and uncle's house to go and see Father once more. You're pretty stoked about the night. Eager for what he's got planned for you. You blush and you smile, thinking about it. You turn your radio on and the song Zombie by Bad Wolves plays. You say, "Oh, I love this song." You turn it up and you listen to it.

You get to the Delightful Mansion and you park outside. You get out of your car and you walk to the gate and sure enough, as if you were expected they open. You walk through and you get to the front doors. You see them open.

Sure enough, there's the Delightful Children. They smile and they say, "Hello, (Y/N)." You say, "Hey, children." You walk in and they say, "Father's been expecting you... again." You say, "I know. Is he upstairs?" You look at them. They nod and they say, "Yes. He is. This time... he's keeping you here for the night. We'll be off to our room, now. Goodnight." They walk off.

You say, "Yeah. You too." You face the stairs and you walk to them. You walk upstairs and you get to the hallway on the left. You walk down and you get to the double doors. You blush and you smile. You say, "I'm here.~" You hear him saying, "I figured you would be. I wanted you to get here... to me. Come in here.~"

You open a door and you walk inside. You shut it behind you. You look over to see Father. He's in the red robe again. He's sitting on the chair next to the fireplace. He looks over at you and he says, "Come over here, (Y/N).~"

You smirk and you say, "Yes... Father.~" He blushes at your tone. You walk over to him and he holds his hand out to you saying, "My dear.~" You take his hand and you walk closer to him. You look down at him and you put your hands on his shoulders. He looks up at you.

He says, "Ooh, how I admire you (Y/N). This night... I will have you. I'll please you the best way I can. Better than any man could ever do for you.~" He stands up and he's facing you. You look up at him. He says, "I want you, (Y/N). I can't take it much longer.~"

You look at him with a lustful look in your eyes and you say, "Then do it, Father. Show me how fucking bad you need me.~" He grips your hips and he says, "Ooh, my dear. Believe me. I will.~" He takes the pipe out of his mouth and he sets it aside.

He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. You grip his red robe and you moan into the kiss. You kick your shoes off behind you as you kiss. You pull away and you smirk and say, "Hey big guy. Since we're doing exactly what we're gonna do... mind me seeing what you look like under this robe?~" He says, "Go right on ahead.~"