Ch. 39: Damien

Jasper is in the living room, playing with his action figures. The TV is on and a cartoon is on. He suddenly hears a knock on the door and he looks back yelling, "Mama! Daddy!" You yell, "We got it, baby!"

You and Father answer the door. There stand Shirley and Count Spankulot. They've got a little boy with the same shaped face as Shirley has, but he's got the same complexion as his dad. Black hair, he has little fangs, clothes are black, etc. That's Damien. Shirley and Count Spankulot's son. Just like Jasper, he's five years old. Two days younger than Jasper.

Count Spankulot grins and says, "Ah, Father. Good to see you. We've got our son here." Shirley says, "The Count and I are going out for a bit. You guys are cool with Damien here, right?" You say, "Yeah. Of course. Jasper's in the living room." They walk in. Damien faces his parents and says, "I'm gonna find Jasper."

Shirley ducks down and says, "We'll see you later, bub. Love you." She kisses him on the cheek. Count Spankulot pats him on the head and says, "We'll be back later to get you, son. Have fun with your friend." Damien says, "I will, dad." He runs off and yells, "Jasper! Hey man! Where are you?!"

He runs around and says, "Come on, man! Your guys' place is ginormous!" He hears this, "In here!" Damien says, "In where?!" Jasper yells, "Living room!" Damien goes into the living room and there sits Jasper. Damien smiles and walks over and says, "Hey, man." He sits on the floor with Jasper and they start playing.

Damien says, "Hey man. Guess what?" Jasper says, "What?" Damien looks back and he looks at Jasper saying, "You need to come with me and my mom and dad to the park, tomorrow. Let your mom and dad know."

Jasper says, "Okay. What for?" Damien chuckles and says, "There's gonna be a lot of cute girls there. From middle school and high school." Jasper says, "Really? Go on." Damien chuckles and says, "Our parents are so unaware of what we're into." Jasper says, "And it's not action figures." They laugh.

Damien says, "Anyways, dude. Twenty bucks says that those girls would come to us instead of their own boyfriends. Use our so called charm to attract them. Anything at all." Jasper says, "Anything at all?"

Damien says, "Yeah." Jasper says, "Well, my daddy says stitches get... I can't say it out loud." Damien grins and whispers, "Bitches." They stifle a laugh. Damien says, "So you're gonna fake an injury to get girls, huh?" Jasper smirks and says, "Yep."

Right out in the lobby you, Father, Shirley and Count Spankulot are all talking. Count Spankulot says, "We're going to the park tomorrow. If you guys want, Jasper can come with us." You say, "That's fine with us." Father says, "Yeah. It'll be nice for our son to get out. As long as they don't associate with the Kids Next Door, I'm happy." You nod.

Count Spankulot says, "Right? I've told Damien the same thing." Shirley says, "Yeah. By the way, how do you think Judith will hold up at school?" You say, "I'm sure she'll do just fine. She's bound to make a lot of friends."

Father says, "Babe. With how manipulative she's gonna be really soon, she's bound to have a great time at school. Bending other kids to her will. The kids are being raised to be evil. Judith's already there. It'll take more time with Jasper, but he'll get there. Trust me... I started off somewhere."

Shirley says, "Like father. Like son." She looks at Count Spankulot. He grins and he says, "We found him spanking another kid yesterday when we were at the store." Shirley says, "A girl. He's never spanked a boy." You and Father laugh and Father says, "So girls are his priority, huh?"

Shirley says, "I guess so. You gotta wonder about Jasper, too." You say, "Oh, I'm sure he's fine. Father and I are still trying to help him confront his fear of walking downstairs by himself. Poor baby had to have Judith help him." You all talk the rest of the time.

************************************

Meanwhile at Gallagher Elementary. Judith's plan had worked. Turns out she had found two friends who are just as snotty as she is, but not nearly as much as she is. The other two girls are Joanne Hanson and Jennifer Watson.

Joanne says, "So, Judith. What should we do after school, huh?" Jennifer says, "Yeah." Judith says, "We'll go to my house of course. It's obvious, I'm the rich one here. You ever heard of the Delightful Mansion From Down the Lane?"

Joanne gasps and says, "That's where you live?" Judith says, "Well, duh! Father is my father. Richest man in town. Owner of Evil Adult Industries Inc. Oh, and when we get there, don't mind my little brother Jasper. I'll make sure he doesn't but us girls." They say, "Okay." 

They hear this, "Uh. H-hi." Their smiles fade and they look over to see a girl with long blonde hair and buck teeth. Judith says, "What do you want, rabbit girl?" Jennifer and Joanne say, "Yeah, rabbit girl!" 

She says, "Can I play with you guys? I've got a doll." Judith and the other two look at each other and they look at her. Joanne says, "Depends. What kind of doll do you have?" The little girl who is Sadie Mansfield gets a cheap doll out and shows them.

They say, "Eww!" Judith says, "Where did you get that doll? Doesn't look like it's from Sally's Toy Store." Sadie says, "From the Dollar Store." Jennifer says, "A cheap doll? No wonder. It looks like it'll break." Judith looks at Sadie and says, "But hey. At least it's prettier than you are. We'll take it."

She takes the doll from Sadie and she, Joanne and Jennifer laugh. Sadie puts her head down. Judith says, "Now, be gone rabbit girl. Go eat in a carrot patch." She and her friends laugh. Sadie runs off, crying. Jennifer says, "Oh, did you see the look on her face?!"

Joanne says, "Hey. You're right, Judith. She is pretty. She just needs..." Judith says, "I know. A better dress and better hair. My mommy can always get me new dresses for my dolls. She and daddy always do. We could make her hair look as great as mine." Jennifer says, "You so have it made." Judith says, "I know, right?" They giggle and they play the rest of the time.