Ch. 14: Burning Desire

(A lemon will be in this chapter, so beware when it comes up.)

Later on in the evening, the Delightful Children are back home and you're all in the dining room, eating. Father has butlers and maids and they've cooked. You and Father are sitting across from each other. The Delightful Children are at the closest end to you at the table since they always stand by each other.

You're eating what most rich people would eat. A gourmet meal. You've got a glass of wine by you. Since you're living with Father and his Delightful Children now, you're in a new outfit. A red dress. Your high heels have some cheetah print on it.

Father says, "I bet you children are happy to finally have (Y/N) here, aren't you?" They smile and they say, "Yes, father

Father says, "I bet you children are happy to finally have (Y/N) here, aren't you?" They smile and they say, "Yes, father. Very much so." They look at you and you say, "Be sure to wash up after dinner." They say, "Yes, mother."

Father looks at you and says, "I'm impressed with you. You catch on to being Mother as soon as you arrive. I'm telling you my dear. They needed you... and so did I." You smile and you take a drink of your wine.

The Delightful Children look at you and they say, "Can we have a sip of that wine?" You say, "You may not. You're not old enough." They all say, "Okay, okay." You smile and you say, "What did you children do while you were out?" They say, "Tormented the other kids as usual, mother. But we brought something back just for you."

You say, "Awe. You guys got something for me?" They nod and they say, "That's right. You'll see it on the night stand in Father's room. Excuse us... YOURS and Father's room. Don't worry. We didn't get into anything."

Father says, "I'm proud of you children. Not only did you go and torment all the other children that are below us... but you've gotten your mother a surprise." They say, "For mother? It's a good one, father." You say, "How sweet of you guys. Got something for mama." They smile at you and they say, "Stay with us, forever. We love you." You say, "I will." You eat dinner the rest of the time.

***************************************

Later on at night, the Delightful Children are asleep. You and Father are upstairs. You're in your red dress and you're sitting on the bed. You say, "Benedict. Does this dress make me look fat?" Father raises a brow and he looks over at you saying, "Now, why would you ask that (Y/N)?"

You say, "Babe. Come on. Every woman has her insecurities about how she looks." He says, "Sweetheart. You look fine in that dress. Really amazing actually.~" You blush and you smile. He faces you and he says, "Besides. Right now, I feel like slowly pulling that right off of you and seeing that lovely body underneath.~"

You beckon him to come over and you say, "Then do so. Ravage your little whore, Benedict.~" He blushes and he walks over. He grabs your hand and you stand up. He pulls you close and he says, "I'll make you let out every little noise. Leave you begging for more.~"

You look at him and you cling to him saying, "Mm, make me scream, daddy.~" He leans in and whispers, "I'll make you cum while you do so.~" You blush madly. The last thing he said sounded hot. It's his voice. He takes the pipe out of his mouth and you both lean in to kiss. It's a deep, passionate kiss and you moan into it.

********(Lemon Warning.)********

He reaches behind you and he begins to unzip the back of your dress. He zips down and the dress falls to the floor. You kick it away and you're wearing black and red lingerie underneath. You pull away and he says, "Hottest little thing in the world.~" You get the shoes off and you kick them aside. You back up against the bed and you look at him.

He gets his shirt off and he reveals the well toned chest underneath. You pull him close to yourself and you say, "I don't give a fuck about your money, Benedict. Just as long as I have you.~" He says, "Correction, baby... I have YOU.~" He pulls your lingerie off of you and you're left completely naked. He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. 

You pull away and you look down to see him fully erect in his pants. You smirk and you look at him. He says, "What are you thinking about d..." You suddenly drop down to your knees and you undo his pants.

You let his member free and you lean in to suck him off. He's about to lose it. He says, "Oh... ooh god. Yes.~~" It seems like his eyes are rolling in the back of his head at the feeling of you pleasing him. He moans out, "Ooh god, (Y/N). I love you.~~"

After about a couple of minutes into that, he gets you up and he says, "Mm, lay on the bed.~" You get upon the bed and you scoot in the middle of it. He gets his pants completely off and he's completely naked, now. He gets upon the bed with you and he crawls over to you. He hovers over you.

You look up at him and you smile and say, "Hey there.~" You giggle. He says, "You dirty girl. God, I love you.~" You say, "I love you, too.~" He moves in and he doesn't wait. He immediately enters you and you gasp saying, "H-holy shit! Y-you're so big!~"

You sit up and you smash your lips onto his into a kiss. He kisses you back. He pulls away and he roughly but sexily says, "Lay your ass down.~" You blush and you say, "Mm, yes sir.~" You lay on the bed. He pins your hands above your head and he starts to thrust himself into you, making you moan in pleasure. You say, "Yes, Benedict. Harder! Please?~~"

He goes harder and he says, "So that's what you want, huh? Daddy to get rough with ya?~~" You moan and you say, "Yes.~~" He says, "I can't hear you.~~" You moan out, "Yes! Do it! I love it!~~" He says, "Mm, that's more like it.~~"

This goes on for another thirteen minutes or so until you both get close. You both release yourselves and as he does, he lets out a loud moan. You do too. He collapses on top of you and he pants a bit saying, "Ooh, so nice.~" You say, "Oh shit.~" You're panting a bit. You kiss him on the cheek and you say, "So fucking good.~"

He moves away and he lays next to you. He sighs and he says, "You amaze me, (Y/N).~" You face him and you say, "You do the same to me, Benedict.~" He faces you and he says, "Just you wait, sweetheart. Sooner or later, we'll have a little one of our own. My own child. He or she will be taking my place in this mansion after I'm gone. Everything I own. There's something I never told you."

You say, "What's that?" He says, "The Delightful Children are gonna remain Delightful Children forever as long as they're delightfulized." You say, "So that's what that did to them, huh? Make them ageless?"

He says, "That's right. They're supposed to be in their thirties by now, if I hadn't done that. But it gave me the opportunity to treat them as my own in a way... and they're my minions. I can't stand kids. But my Delightful Children are the perfect weapon I use against the Kids Next Door. When we have a little one of our own... that will be the only child I truly care about. We can raise him or her our own way. How about it?"

You smile and you say, "As long as I have a kid I can be a loving mother to. Unlike mine. Hell, I feel that way towards the Delightful Children now." He says, "With the way my dad was towards me... I'll do what I can to be a loving, caring father. I am Father." You say, "And I'm Mother." He strokes your face and he says, "With you by my side, (Y/N)... I'll feel like a complete evil adult. Have the love of my life."

He chuckles. You smile and you both lean in to kiss. You pull away and he says, "Let's get some rest. We'll take our Delightful Children out. They are off school, tomorrow." You say, "Okay. We'll do that." You and Father talk things over until you get to bed.