Ch. 41: Helping Jasper Confront His Fear

The next day, you and Father are home. Judith's at school and so are the Delightful Teens. Jasper is at the park with Count Spankulot, Shirley and Damien. They'll drop Jasper off at around 5pm.

After that, you and Father agreed that you'd help him confront his fear of going down the stairs by himself. He can walk up them, no problem. But you feel like it's also his fear of heights as well. But you'd do anything for your kids.

You're in your room. You and Father both. You're both making out on the bed. You're sitting on his lap as you kiss. He reaches a hand down and he grips your butt. You moan into the kiss. You pull away and you say, "Oh, Ben. I love you.~" He says, "Oh, babe. I love you too. So goddamn much.~" You both lean back into to kiss.

He pulls away and he smirks saying, "Hey. The kids are out right now.~" You say, "Mm. What about it, baby?~" He whispers, "Let's fuck.~" You giggle and you say, "Okay.~" He lays you on the bed and right outside the door, noises are heard from both of you.

***********************************

It's 5:30pm now. Judith is in her room. She's got her friends over. You realized something as you saw her and her friends. She became popular in school already. Her as the queen bee. Jasper is in his room after you and Father picked him up from the park. You and Father are downstairs right now.

He says, "Alright honey. Ready to help our son face his fear of going down the stairs?" You say, "Yes. I'll do anything to help my babies." He says, "Come on." You follow him out of his office and into the lobby. You head upstairs.

You get to Jaspers bedroom door and you knock. You hear him say, "Yeah?" You say, "Baby boy. Can we come in?" He says, "Yeah." You open the door and there he is, playing his video games. He leans over and he turns his XBox off.

He looks over at you and Father. Father says, "Son. It's time." Jasper says, "Is it the stairs?" You say, "Yes it is, honey." He says, "O-okay." He stands up. You say, "It'll be okay, baby." You lead him out. You get to the stairs.

He gulps nervously. You say, "Awe, sweetie. It'll be okay. Mommy will be right down a few stairs. Daddy will stand right at the top. We want you to walk down and I'll scoot back a few stairs each successful step you take. How's that?" He says, "Okay."

You stroke his hair and you say, "You can do this, baby." You lean down and you kiss him on the cheek. Father says, "Yeah. Don't fret it, son. You live here. Your room is up here. You'll have to be able to get down these stairs on your own." Jasper says, "Okay, daddy."

You walk down about six stairs. You face Jasper and you kneel down on a step. You look up and you say, "Okay, pumpkin. Start walking down." Jasper gulps. Father says, "Son. It's alright. Your mom's right there. I'm right behind you." Jasper says, "Okay."

He slowly moves a foot down and he gets it on that step. He steps a couple more down. His leg shakes a bit. You say, "It's okay, baby." He looks at you. He looks down at the steps and takes another step. He gets closer to you.

You scoot back down a few stairs and he steps down some more. Father says, "Well, look at that. He's doing pretty good." You smile as Jasper gets closer and you scoot down a bit more. You say, "You got this." He almost skips a stair and he gasps. He stays in place. You say, "Look at the stairs, baby." He looks at the stairs and he walks down a couple more.

You get to the bottom of the stairs and you watch as he successfully makes it down. You smile and you say, "Very good, sweetie." Father says, "See son?! You'll get this!" Jasper smiles and looks back up at his dad saying, "Thanks, daddy!" He looks up at you.

You say, "Want some ice cream?" He smiles and nods saying, "Yeah." Father walks down but he almost trips. He keeps himself up. You and Jasper both laugh and Jasper says, "Careful, dad!" Father says, "Yeah yeah. Laugh it up. My own wife and son laughing at me." He walks down and gets to you.

You say, "Oh babe. We're only fooling. It happens. Trust me. I trip over nothing, sometimes." He says, "Right? Sometimes a slip up. Your shoes don't work right and you lose balance." You pick Jasper up and you say, "Let's get the big boy some ice cream, huh?" He smiles and says, "Yeah!" You kiss him on the cheek. Father pats him on the head. You all head towards the kitchen.

Right upstairs, Judith, Joanne and Jennifer are all in her room talking and laughing a bit. Jennifer says, "You still got Sadie's doll, Judith?" You say, "Duh. Right here." She lifts the cheap doll up. She picks up a little doll size dress and says, "Better dress, too. My mommy fixed her hair so it looks as good as mine does."

She gets the cheap outfit off the doll and she puts the new outfit on. She says, "Much better. She may be cheap, but at least she's not rabbit girl." Joanne says, "Right?" They giggle. Jennifer says, "What should we do, now?" Judith says, "Let's get ice cream. We get it a lot just right downstairs in the kitchen. How about it?" They say, "Yeah."

They head out of Judith's room and they head downstairs. They get in the kitchen and they see you, Father and Jasper in there. A maid is making ice cream for him. Judith says, "Hello guys." You and Father look over to see your daughter and her friends.

You say, "Want some ice cream, girls?" They smile and they say, "Do we? Yes!" They come over. Judith says, "Hi mama. Hi daddy. Hi Jasper." Jasper waves and says, "Hi, sis." You say, "He walked downstairs by himself. No hand holding."

Judith says, "Ugh, about time." Father says, "Miss. Green. Make my daughter and her friends some ice cream too, won't you?" She says, "Yes sir." You say, "Where are the Delightful Teens?" Father says, "This Rachel girl apparently became obsessed with Bruce all of a sudden. She's a former K.N.D. operative."

Judith says, "Um. A Kids Next Door? What's he doing with her?" Father says, "Former, sweetheart. Believe me. I wouldn't let your Delightful Siblings associate with them if they were still there. Remember what we've told YOU and your brother about even trying to side with the Kids Next Door?" Jasper and Judith both say, "Not to." You say, "That's right." Judith says, "Why would I want to?"

Ice cream gets done and the kids all get theirs. You say, "Come on. To the dining room." They follow you and Father. You get the kids in the dining room and they sit and eat their ice cream. You say, "Hey Ben." He says, "Yeah?" You say, "Let's let them enjoy their ice cream." You grab his hand and you both walk out of the dining room.

You hear the front doors opening and you see the Delightful Teens. You say, "Hey. You guys are home." They say, "Hello, mother. Hello, father." They look around and they look at you saying, "Where are Judith and Jasper?" Father says, "In the dining room having ice cream." They say, "Ah." They nod.

You walk over. You see a red mark on Bruce's neck. You say, "Bruce. What is that on your neck, hon?" He touches his neck and they say, "You mean this?" Father says, "Yes. That. Is that... a hickey?" They say, "Umm..." They look away. You say, "Um. What?"

They say, "Okay okay. Bruce and Rachel made out and she gave him that." You say, "I see. Don't let anyone see that, mister. You may be teens and that Rachel may not be a K.N.D operative anymore, but you're still our children under our roof." They say, "Yes, mother."

Father says, "Your mom's right. You're teens. We get it. Teenagers experience a lot of stuff. But NO!!... going further than just a kiss. All five of you. We're not dealing with grandchildren until our youngest children are at least in their late teens. Understand?" They say, "Yes, father." You say, "Come get your desserts. You're never too old for it." They smile and they say, "We'd like to." They follow you and Father.