Ch. 28: Crazy In Love

(A lemon will be in this chapter, so beware.)

Two months go by. Judith is now two months old and she seems to be talking a tad bit. She can almost say 'mom.' You're sitting in the living room with her right now. She's laying on a pallet on the floor.

You're sitting down there with her. Father is at an evil adult meeting right now. The Delightful Children are at school. So it's just you and your biological daughter right now. You're talking to her.

You smile and you say, "Judith... Judith.~" She smiles at you and she makes noises as if talking to you. You say, "Hi, baby doll.~" She giggles. You say, "Say it. Say mom.~" She makes a noise saying, "Um... um." You say, "Say mom.~" She lets out a, "Mmm... mum." You gasp and you grin saying, "Ooh, you said it! You're so cute.~"

She smiles at you. You hide your face in your hands and you say, "Where's Judith?~" She smiles. You show yourself and you say, "Peek a boo.~" She smiles and she coos. You do it again and you say, "Where's Judith?~" You show yourself saying, "There she is!~" She smiles and lets out a little laugh. You smile and you say, "Mommy loves you, pumpkin.~"

She suddenly starts crying a bit. You say, "Awe. Judith.~" She cries. You say, "Awe, baby girl. You must be hungry now. Come here.~" You pick her up and you hold her close. She continues crying. You get up and you see the maids coming in with a bottle full of milk.

You say, "Thank you. Just what I needed." One of them says, "You're welcome, mistress." You feed Judith her bottle and she happily drinks it. You smile and you say, "There you go, baby doll.~" You sit on the couch with her as you feed her. The maids walk off.

You suddenly hear the front door opening from a distance and you smile. You suddenly hear this, "Hey." You say, "Hey.~" You look over to see Father. He walks in and walks over to you. You look up at him and you smirk saying, "How was your day, big guy?~"

He says, "Oh you know. The usual. Plotting my schemes to have adults rule the world. I..." He notices something and he says, "Do you have something in mind?" You giggle and you say, "Maybe.~" He realizes it and he smirks saying, "Ooh... I see how it is. You want to wait until the children are in bed... so you and I can have some time to ourselves for the night. Am I right?~"

You say, "Mhm... But I'm thinking more of... Fifty Shades of Flames.~" He smirks and says, "Hey, alright. You should have told me that, before. I knew you were kinky deep down.~" You sigh and you smile saying, "Just the thought of you pushing me around and giving me demands turns me on to the max, Ben.~"

He chuckles and he says, "If that's what you want, baby... then you can be daddy's girl for the night. Just you and me. Our room. After the children and the baby are asleep.~" You blow a kiss to him. He sits next to you and he says, "Let me see her after you're done feeding her." You say, "Okay, daddy.~" He blushes. You giggle.

He looks at you and says, "Ooh, you're anticipating tonight's little event, aren't you... daddy's girl?~" You say, "Anything for you, Benedict.~" You get done feeding Judith and you bring her up to your shoulder. You pat her back to burp her. She lets it out about two minutes later.

You look at Father and you say, "Here you go." He takes Judith and he looks down at her. She smiles up at him. He looks down at her and he says, "There's my little girl. Daddy missed you, today.~" She makes a noise and she smiles up at him. You smile at the two. He leans down and kisses Judith on the forehead. He looks over at you. You smile at him.

***********************************

Later on at night, the Delightful Children and Judith are in bed. You and Father are in your room. You're in your short red dress. Father's in there with you. He's in the red robe. You say, "Benedict. Guess what, sweetie.~" He turns to you and says, "What?" You smirk and you say, "I'm not wearing any underwear.~"