Ch. 45: Party At Abigail's

Moments later, you, your husband, fathers, kids and the Delightful Teens are all sitting at the long table eating dinner. There's a rack of ribs with it too. You pick one up and you say, "Mm. These racks of ribs are good. The maids did a fine job."

Grandfather being the old pervert around you smirks and mumbles, "I see a pair of fine racks, myself. And they belong to the mother of the household.~" He chuckles. You roll your eyes. Benedict says, "Keep it to yourself old man." Jasper says, "What does grandfather mean by fine racks, daddy?" You all hold in a laugh.

Benedict says, "Well son. He's... talking about the food." Jasper says, "Oh." He eats his dinner. Judith says, "He is not. He's talking about mom's boobs." You all hold in a laugh. You say, "Judith." Your dad says, "Well, she certainly isn't afraid to say anything, is she?"

You say, "Are you Delightful Teens planning anything at all?" They say, "Well, mother. There is a party being run by the former Kids Next Door. Normally we wouldn't want to go... but Rachel might be there." You say, "I see. Just for Rachel, huh Bruce?" They nod. Benedict says, "You can go, but be back before midnight. Understood?" They say, "Yes, father."

You say, "Don't do anything but kiss a girl or guy, got it?" They say, "Yes mother." Judith says, "Teenagers are weird. Always talking about stuff like... I don't know. Guys or parties." You smirk and you say, "Hey guess what, little Miss. Popular? You're gonna end up doing the same too when you're a teenager." She looks at you. You say, "Every teen goes through stuff, sweetie. Just you and Jasper wait."

The Delightful Teens say, "That's right, little sister. Things change as you get older. You'll know when your time comes." Judith says, "Fine. Okay." You say, "You know what's harder than being a teen though? Being an adult. Trust me on that. It was like that for me throughout most of my childhood and parts of my adulthood until I met your father. Things got better. Now I have seven children."

Benedict says, "Yes. And my father respects me a bit more now because of you two." He says that to Judith and Jasper. Grandfather says, "Don't get your hopes up. You're lucky you've got a hot wife along with it." Derek says, "Just don't get too close. That's my daughter." Grandfather says, "Yeah yeah. I know." You all eat the rest of the time.

***************************************

Later on at Abby's house, there's a party going on. It's 7pm and most of the teens are there including former K.N.D. operatives Sector V. Abby, Kuki, Wallaby, Nigel, Hoagie, Fanny, Rachel, Virginia Sims, the kid who was known as Numbuh 19th Century who's identified as Leopold Flannigan. (I gave him a name. Lol) And other people are there. 

The Delightful Teens showed up. Bruce just needs to be with Rachel McAdams. Everyone gets inside. Kuki and Wallaby are holding hands. Wally says, "Ey. Kuki." She says, "Yeah, Wally?" He grins and says, "I've got some weed in my car." She gasps and says, "You do?" He says, "Yeah. What do you say about comin' to hit some with me after Seven Minutes in Heaven, huh?"

She says, "I-I don't know. I've never smoked weed, Wally." He says, "It'll be great. It's safer than tobacco and I smoke cigarettes." She says, "I know you do and I wish you would quit. You're gonna destroy your good looks."

He blushes and he smirks. He says, "Come oooon. Try some with me." She sighs and says, "Oh okay. After the party." He grins and says, "Alright! Come on. Let's go inside." He grabs her hand and he brings her in to the home of the Lincoln residence.

They get in and everyone sits around. Music is playing in the background on Abby's laptop. Abby says, "Alright guys. We're gonna play ourselves a little game of Seven Minutes in Heaven." They all cheer. The Delightful Teens just smile and nod. Rachel looks at Bruce and he looks at her. He smirks and he blows a kiss. She blushes and blows one back.