Ch. 40: Father's Previous Relationship

Later on in the evening, you're up in your room. You and Benedict both. Count Spankulot and Shirley came to pick Damien up, so now he's gone. Jasper is in his room playing video games or something. Judith and her new friends are in her room possibly talking or whatever.

You and Benedict are sitting on your bed. He says, "Hey babe." You say, "Yeah, Ben?" He looks at you and says, "There's something I never told you." You say, "You just saved a bunch of money on your car insurance?" You both laugh a bit he says, "Ha ha. No. Besides, we're rich. That stuff gets covered all the time. I wanted to tell you that you weren't the only one in a previous abusive relationship."

You look at him and you say, "Come again?" He looks at you and he says, "Yeah. I used to date a girl when I was eighteen. Just eighteen years old. But..." You say, "Was she a psycho bitch or what?" He says, "Damn. Was she ever. Very psychotic within three weeks of us dating." You say, "Tell me." He says, "Well. It was back in 2005..."

(Benedict's flashback...)

It's 2005. Benedict was eighteen years old. Sitting next to him is a girl with medium brown hair. She's very pretty. Her name... Holly Morrison. They're sitting on the front of his car, looking up at the stars.

She grabs his hand and she says, "I'm glad I met you, Ben." He says, "Yeah. I'm glad I met you, too." She says, "It's just... my other boyfriends didn't work out. They were always so rude. It... Oh, it made me so mad. So many of them. They just... don't listen." Benedict says, "Gosh. S-sorry about that, Holly." She leans against him and she says, "I just know you'll be the best one, yet." They smile at each other.

(Out of the flashback...)

Benedict says, "Things seemed pretty good when we first met. That's the day I asked her out and she was happy about it. She'd tell me about her bad previous relationships." You say, "Did you guys go far? You know... fuck?" He says, "No. And I'm really goddamn glad I didn't. Things took a pretty hasty turn afterwards."

(Back in the flashback...)

Within a few weeks of Benedict and Holly dating, things took a dark turn. Holly started showing her true stripes. What she really was. Turns out, she wasn't so sweet. She turned out to be a psycho bitch.

Right now, Benedict is in his house. He's living with his brother, Monty at the moment. Monty is twenty two years old and dating a woman (Mrs. Uno. Nigel's mom.) Benedict is scared at the moment. Why? Well let's just say that Holly is mad. Really mad. At him. But he didn't do anything to make her mad.

He says, "Babe! What's wrong? Why are you acting like this?" She growls and she grabs a small table lamp. She yells, "You know goddamn well what's wrong, Ben!! You're just like all the others!!" He says, "No I'm not! I didn't do anything to you!" She yells, "YES YOU DID!!" She throws the lamp and he ducks. The lamp hits the wall.

She yells, "Hold still while I fucking throw things at you! I'm fucking mad at you right now!" He suddenly yells, "Calm the fuck down, Holly! God, you've been a psychotic bitch for the past five days!" She yells, "FUCK YOU, YOU ASSHOLE!!"

She pants and she says, "You're just like all the others, Ben! Why are you so horrible?!! YOU'RE FUCKING HORRIBLE, BEN!!" He says, "Me?! You're the one acting like a fucking time bomb ticking!" She screams and runs after him. He says, "O-oh shit. No! Holly!" She suddenly hits him and he falls to the floor. She walks off, screaming and she leaves the house.

(Out of the flashback...)

You say, "Oh my god, Ben. That's horrible. Did she have some kind of explosive disorder or what?" He looks at you and he says, "Yes. I'm sure she did. Possibly schizophrenia along with it. There was no other way for anyone to act like that."