Ch. 15: Seeing an Old Friend

The next morning, you wake up. You sit up and you groan a bit. You rub your eyes. You look to see Father. But he's not Father at the moment. He's Benedict. You smile and you lean down to kiss him on the lips. You say, "Benedict. Wake up, babe.~"

He groans in his sleep and he turns over. His back facing you. You lay behind him and you hug your arms around him. You say, "Mr. Dilf. Time to get up, I said.~" You kiss him on the back of the neck and you reach your hand down a bit.

He smirks and he barely mutters a, "Mm. Just a bit lower, baby.~" You smirk and you say, "Okay... And have the Delightful Children walk in on me giving you a hand job.~" His eyes widen and he sits up. He says, "I-I'm up. I'm up." You laugh a bit. He grabs his glasses and he gets them on. He looks at you and he says, "You're such a damn tease."

You say, "Oh wait. I remember." He says, "What?" You say, "The children told me they got something for me and it's on the nightstand." He looks over on the nightstand and he sees a small present the size of a baseball. He reaches over and he grabs it. You catch yourself looking at his well toned body and you smirk and whisper, "Mm.~"

He says, "You think I don't know about you checking me out from the back?~" You say, "I don't give a shit if you do or not. In fact... I want you to know that I am. I admire you so damn much, Benedict.~" He grabs the box and he sits back on the bed. He hands it to you. The little note reads 'To our dearest Mother.' You say, "Awe. Look what they wrote."

He says, "Open it. See what they got you." You loosen the ribbon and you open the box. It's a necklace with diamonds on it and saying 'Mother'. You gasp and you say, "Awe. The children got me a necklace saying mother on it." He looks and he says, "Yes. And it's got diamonds on it. Real diamonds. Go ahead. Put it on."

You get the necklace on and you look at it. You smile and you say, "I love it." He says, "I'm tell you. They love you. Come on. We did promise them we'd get them out of the house besides having them try and stop the Kids Next Door."

You and Benedict get up and you get dressed. You smirk and you say, "By the way. Another amazing night, Benny.~" He smirks and says, "Ooh yeah. It sure was.~" He looks at you and says, "Most beautiful woman in the world.~" You smile. You and Benedict get your shoes on and you head out of your room.

*************************************

Moments later, you, Benedict and the Delightful Children are out. It's a fancy restaurant. You're all sitting at a large table eating. Benedict says, "We can eat stuff like this at home, but it's... it's nice to get out of the house for a while."

You say, "Yeah. True." Also, the Delightful Children are separated so they can sit and eat and not have to stand all the time. Father gave them access to do so since he pretty much has control of them. But you do too. Besides, it was your idea to separate them for this. They still talk at the same time.

The children look at you and they say, "How do you like your present, mother?" You say, "I love it. Thank you guys. So sweet." They say, "Anything for you, mother. We've been waiting for you to come and be with us." You say, "Thank you. Eat your food and you'll get dessert." They say, "Yes, mother." They eat their food.

Benedict says, "(Y/N)." You look at him and you say, "Yeah babe?" He says, "The children will be alright for a few hours when we get home. What do you say about just the two of us going out, huh? A bar. Anything." You smile and you say, "Sure. We can do that."

He smiles and says, "That's great. I may be evil and keep the Delightful Children in line, but I do like to get out once in a while. You know? Have a good old time. A few drinks." You say, "Babe. I understand. We can do that." He says, "Good." You all eat at the restaurant the rest of the time.