Ch. 43: The Dads' Weekend Visit

A day goes by. Jasper is playing his XBox in his room. Judith is at school and so are the Delightful Teens. You and Benedict are in your room. Or in this case, Father. You're both sitting on your bed making out.

You pull away and you say, "Honey. I got a phone call." Father says, "Yeah? From who?" You say, "Daddy. And your dad." He says, "What could they both be wanting from us the same day?" You say, "My dad called first and told me his house is being fumigated. Yours called and said he needed to get away from some old hag that lives with him. At least a weekend away."

He says, "Alright, but I don't think my dad would be happy to see me." You say, "Babe. It's alright. Because of Judith and Jasper, he shows you a tad bit more respect." He says, "Yeah. Yeah, you're right. Good point, baby." You say, "They need a place to stay for the weekend. Is... here okay?"

He says, "Here? Our house?" You nod. He says, "Oh... okay." You smile and you say, "Good. I know your dad didn't respect you at all before, but at least he loves the kids." He says, "As long as he's good with our kids, I'm happy."

You say, "I'm gonna go check on Jasper. I'll be back." He says, "Okay. He's probably playing his XBox. Boy loves that thing more than life itself. I swear." You giggle and you say, "Oh. You know how I am. I'll give my kids anything. Everything I didn't have as a kid until my aunt and uncle had custody of me."

You walk out of the room and you walk down to Jasper's door. You knock and you hear this, "Yeah?" You say, "Baby. Can I come in?" You hear him say, "Yeah." You open the door and there he is. Sitting on the floor, playing his XBox.

You smile and you walk over to him. You sit down next to him. You say, "How are you, pumpkin?" He says, "Good, mama." You say, "That's good to hear." You kiss him on the cheek and you say, "Mommy loves you, baby.~"

He pauses the game and he hugs you. You hold him close and you say, "When your sister gets back, I've got something to tell you both. Your Delightful Siblings, too." He says, "Okay." You say, "Wanna come downstairs? Mommy will get the maids to make your favorite cupcakes." He gasps and smiles saying, "Chocolate?!" You smile and you say, "Mhm. Come on."

You get up and so does he. You both walk out of his room. You get to the stairs and you yell, "Ben!" You see Father walking out of your guys' room. He sees you and Jasper. You say, "I'm getting the maids to make chocolate cupcakes for the kids. What do you say?" He says, "Hey. We're rich, baby. We get what we want. When we want." You say, "Good point. I..."

You hear this, "Mama! Daddy! I'm doing it!" You and Father look over to see Jasper walking down the stairs by himself. He's doing it without you being in front of him or Father standing at the top of the stairs. You gasp and you smile.

He gets downstairs and you say, "You did it, baby! Good job!" He looks up. You and Father walk down the stairs. You get to him and Father says, "Good job, buddy. You walked down the stairs without our help." Jasper says, "Thanks, daddy."

Father says, "Now. How about the maids make you cupcakes, huh?" Jasper smiles and says, "Yeah!" You pick him up and you say, "My handsome little man.~" You kiss him on the cheek. You and Father walk into the kitchen, taking Jasper with you.

*********************************************

Meanwhile at the high school. Since Kuki, Nigel, etc. are now seventeen years old, they're all in high school. Mushi's in 6th grade now and twelve years old. Kuki is dating Wallaby just like the former Kids Next Door predicted.

Kuki's by her locker right now. She and Abigail both. She suddenly hears this, "Ey, Kuki." Abby smirks and says, "Look behind you, Kuki.~" Kuki turns around and sees Wallaby. She smiles and says, "Hey, Wally. What's up?" He smirks and leans against the locker saying, "My love for you increasing. That's all.~"