Ch. 26: Face To Face

The next day, you're at home with the baby. The Delightful Children are at school at the moment. It's 1pm. Benedict went to go and do something with other villainous adults like himself. As Father of course. Some of them don't know his true identity, yet. Mr. Boss, Nightbrace and Gramma Stuffem do.

You have Judith in your arms and you're sitting on your bed, breastfeeding her at the moment. You look down at her and you say, "Don't worry, sweetie. I won't let your grandma hurt you. Or your grandfather. Or in this case, Grandfather. But your daddy did say that Grandfather wouldn't hurt YOU. I still can't risk it. But don't worry, sweetie. Your Delightful Siblings will be in here with you."

You get done feeding her and you pull your shirt up a bit. You look down at her to see her fast asleep. You whisper, "I think you'll be awake right before your brothers and sisters get home, sweet pea." You stand up and you walk out of your room.

You get to Judith's room and you get in there. You kiss her on the forehead and you whisper, "I'll come and get you in a little while. You just rest your cute little head." You lay her in her crib and you pacify her with a stuffed dragon. You smile and you whisper, "Such a pretty girl."

You walk out of Judith's room and you head to yours. You plop on the bed and you sigh. You say, "I'm just gonna lay here for a little while. I know I'm gonna be coming face to face with my oh so loving mother once more after all of these years." You close your eyes.

************************************

Later on, the Delightful Children are back home. Father's back. He's Benedict once more. Judith is up from her nap and Benedict's got her. Right now, you're all in the living room having a talk. You say, "Okay, children. Your father and I are gonna be outside. Just right outside the mansion. I want you all to stay in here while Grandfather and my mother are here. Understand?"

They say, "Yes, mother." Benedict says, "Good. And we mean it. Stay in here. Especially when you've got Judith." They say, "Yes, father." You smile and you say, "Thank you." You suddenly notice the sky getting darker and you hear laughter of a man. Evil laughter.

Benedict says, "Take her." The Delightful Children take Judith and they look up at you. You duck down and you say, "I love you guys." You kiss each of them and you stand up. You say, "We'll be back." Benedict says, "Don't leave the mansion until we say." They say, "Yes, father." They hold Judith close.

You and Benedict walk out of the living room and to the front double doors. You open the doors and you stand right there. You look at him and he looks at you. You grab each other's hands and he says, "I love you, honey." You say, "Oh Ben. I love you too."

You both walk out of the house. You hear this, "Well well. Isn't this just cute?" You look ahead to see a silhouette like man. Almost like Benedict is when he's Father, but this is an older man. He's got a beard and pointy fingers. His eyes are yellow.

Benedict says, "Dad." The old man who is none other than Grandfather says, "The little wimp decided to grow up and come face to face with his old man. I..." He looks at you and says, "Oh... wow." You raise a brow. He says, "How did you manage to land a woman like THAT?~" You say, "Pipe it down, you old creep. We're not here for flattery crap."

He chuckles and says, "Spitfire, too.~" Benedict growls and says, "That's my fiancée. Watch yourself." Grandfather says, "Well, no shit. You think I can't see the ring on her finger, you little disappointment?" You have an angry look on your face and you cling to Benedict's arm. Already, Grandfather was starting to remind you of your mother, Megumi.

Grandfather says, "I know the child is in there. Bring her out." Benedict stands in front of you and says, "That chance, old man. You've done enough. I will NOT let you hurt my daughter!" Grandfather says, "Oh, Benedict. I won't hurt her. I sense she'll be better at being evil than you ever were. Bring the child out... or this entire town will be under my control!" He laughs evilly.

You all suddenly hear this, "Not so fast, Grandfather!" You knew that voice. You look over to see Nigel Uno and the other four Kids Next Door from Sector V. Grandfather laughs and says, "Well, if it isn't Nigel Uno... My grandson." Wally, Kuki, Hoagie and Abigail look at him saying, "Grandson?"

Nigel sighs and says, "Alright. Truth is guys, Father is my uncle. My dad's brother. He's right there." He points to Benedict. Kuki says, "I've seen him like that, before. He's with my cousin." Hoagie says, "Hey. Where are the Delightful Children?" You say, "Inside with their sister." Hoagie says, "Sister? They... Oh duh. New baby."

Grandfather says, "That's right. And I want that child out here, asap!" Nigel gets a weapon out and says, "Don't you touch that baby, grandfather!" You suddenly hear a car pull up and you all look over. Right outside the gate, a torn red car stops right outside the gate and you see someone getting out.

She's got long black hair, a black tank top on. Blue jeans. Etc. You gasp. Kuki says, "Wait. Is that?" You say, "Yes, Kuki. That's her. Your aunt Megumi. My mother." Abigail says, "So that's her, huh? The one who hurt (Y/N) when she was a child?"

You take a deep breath and Benedict grabs your hand. You see your mom walking over and walking through the gates. She looks over at you. She's got a cigarette in her mouth. She approaches you.

You sigh and you say, "It's okay, babe. You can let me go." Benedict raises a brow and lets you go. You walk over to your mom. Now you're face to face with her. You sigh and you say, "Hi, mom." She says, "So here you are. A nice big mansion. Oh boy." She puffs her cigarette and she blows the smoke at you.

You cough a bit. The others look over. Even Grandfather's getting a weird feeling about her. She says, "Aren't you just a lovely one, now? It's been a long damn time. I'm surprised you went from ugly ass kid to hot mama in over fifteen years."

She finishes her cigarette and she's about to throw it in the flowers. You say, "Please don't put out your cigarette in my flower bed." You look at her. She raises a brow and looks at you saying, "Fine." She grabs your arm and says, "I won't." She suddenly burns your arm with the cigarette and you yelp. You make a 'tss' sound.

Everyone gasps. Wally yells, "Ey! Cut it out!" Abigail says, "Oh my god." Grandfather says, "Um. Wow. And they thought I was the horrible parent." Megumi moves away and says, "Happy?" You sigh and you say, "Yes... mother."

She sighs and she steps away. So does Grandfather. He looks at her and says, "So, you're here coming face to face with your child as well, eh?" Megumi says, "Yes. I am. What's it to you?" He chuckles and says, "They really are meant for each other, aren't they? Both have parents who love them the least."

Megumi says, "Ha. Joke's on you old bastard. She's my only child." Kuki growls and yells, "You hurt (Y/N) one more time and I'll..." Megumi looks over and says, "Shut it, kid. I... Wait." She takes a good look and says, "Kuki? Is that you?"

She walks over. You yell, "You stay away from her!" Megumi looks at you and says, "Relax and get over your post pregnancy crap, mommy. I'm not gonna hurt her... much." She suddenly hears this, "Megumi!" Megumi looks over to see a younger sister of hers.