Ch. 31: Tragedy Strikes

Five days go by. Ashley's back with the rest of the Delightful Children. But you and Father will be separating her again once she starts that whole thing, next month and many more years to go. Same will be with Constance in a couple of years. Judith in about eleven years or so.

They're out, fighting against the Kids Next Door over something. A cake. You didn't know. With you being the fiancée of the head evil man in town, you found it adorable with kids pitting against one another over something.

Also, you and Father are set to get married by the time Judith is one and able to walk. You've agreed that she'd be the flower girl. His brother Monty will be there. Monty's wife. Nigel since they're his brother, sister-in-law and nephew.

Your aunt Genki and uncle Kani will be there. Kuki and Mushi since they're your maternal cousins. You've made it to where your Delightful Children will be the ring bearers. And so on. As much as the Kids Next Door are against Father and the Delightful Children, you both have a family member in there with them, in Sector V.

Father has Nigel as his nephew and you have Kuki as your cousin. So they're in the wedding too. You may be Father's soon to be wife and now the mother of the Delightful Children and one of your own, the K.N.D. have nothing against you or Judith. Well, at least until Judith makes enemies with the next K.N.D. that join.

You're in your room right now and you've got Judith with you. She's laying on yours and Father's bed. You're ticking her and she's giggling. You raise your hands and you wiggle your fingers a bit saying, "Mommy's gonna tickle you.~" She smiles.

You say, "Here comes the tickle monster.~" You tickle and she laughs. You do it again and she laughs. You say, "Mommy's gonna tickle Judith.~" You tickle her again and you get her to laugh again. You lean down and you give her a raspberry on her belly. She laughs.

You pick her up and you hold her close saying, "Awe. Mommy loves you, pumpkin.~" You kiss her on the cheek and she hugs you. You get up and you say, "Let's go see what daddy's up to, huh?~" She coos and almost says, "Mum." You kiss her on the forehead and you walk out of the room.

You yell, "Babe!" You hear him yelling, "In here!" You walk to the doors that are just straight ahead as you'd walk up the stairs. You walk in there with your daughter and you say, "Hey." You see him sitting in his chair and facing you.

You smile and you walk over. He's Father at the moment. He smirks and says, "Hey. There's the milf that just walked in.~" You smirk and you say, "Says the dilf.~" He says, "Let me see her." You hand Judith to Father and he takes her. He says, "I heard her belly laughing in here. Did I miss something?"

You say, "I just tickled her." He says, "Oh." He looks down at her and he says, "One day, honey... this chair is yours to sit in. Your own throne." She smiles up at him and makes a noise. In a baby ish tone he says, "Yes. That's right. You're daddy's favorite little girl. Yes you are.~" You blush at his tone. Judith smiles and coos up at him. You smile at the two. Father leans down and kisses Judith on the cheek saying, "Daddy loves you, baby.~"

Suddenly, your phone rings. You get it out of your pocket and you see Shirley calling you. You say, "Oh hey. It's Shirley." Father says, "It is?" You say, "Yeah." You answer it and you say, "Hey chick."

Shirley says, "Girl! Y-you need to come to the gas station next to the diner right now!" "Shirley. What's wrong?" "It's your mom!" "What? What's going on with my mom?" Father listens in. Shirley says, "She's been hit by a car. She won't get up! She's bleeding!" You lower your phone and you hear Shirley say, "(Y/N)?" You say, "I'll be there." You hang up.

You say, "Ben. I... I gotta go by the gas station next to the diner. Now!" He says, "What's wrong?" You run out of there and he says, "Babe?!" He gets up and you run downstairs and head for the double front doors. You swing one open and you run to your car.

You get in there and you start it. You drive through the gate and you drive off. Father comes out with Judith and he says, "Let's go see where your mom's going." He yells, "Driver!" He sees the driver walking out and he says, "Sir?"

Father says, "Drive me to the gas station. My fiancée is a bit distressed about something. About her mom." The driver says, "Yes sir." They get in the limousine and Father sits in the back, strapping Judith in her car seat. The driver drives them to the gas station you've mentioned to see what the commotion is.

********************************************

You get to the gas station near the diner and you look to see a woman laying on the concrete. There's a car next to her that's kind of driven up to the building. The driver in there is dead. His head through the windshield. You see the woman and it is in fact your mom, Megumi.

You get out of your car. You see Shirley coming out of the gas station saying, "There you are!" You look over to see your mom and you put your hand over your mouth. You say, "M... Mama?" You walk over to her. You hear police sirens and there are police, ambulance, etc. showing up.

You duck down and you see that your mom's still alive, but struggling to stay that way. She pants a bit. You say, "H-hold on, mama!" You see two large metal items sticking out of her chest. Possibly parts from the car. You pull one out, quick and she yelps. You pull the other one out fast and she gasps. You throw them aside. She coughs up blood.

Genki and Kani got the news too. The Kids Next Door, the Delightful Children. They all show up, too and they see this for themselves. Genki, Kani and Mushi get out of the car. Genki gasps as she sees what happened to her sister.

Kuki says, "Oh my god. Aunt Megumi!" Wally says, "Ey! Isn't that (Y/N)'s mom?" Father shows up from the limo and he gets out of there. He says, "Oh shit." They all come over. You sigh and you feel tears stinging your eyes. You lift your mom's head and you scoot to where you rest her head on your lap. She sighs and she opens her eyes to look up at you.

You put your hands on her face. She say, "(Y... Y/N)?" You say, "Mama... I'm here. Nobody's gonna hurt you. I can forgive you." She says, "K-kid. Listen to me..." She coughs a bit of blood and says, "L-listen good." You listen.

She says, "Don't be... as shitty as I've been. Be a better mom... to your own kids." Genki walks over and ducks down next to you. Your mom struggles and she says, "(Y/N)... I... will always... l-love... you." You say, "Mama?" She suddenly closes her eyes and lets out one last breath.

You gasp and so does everyone else. Abby says, "Oh... oh my god. Did she just?..." You say, "M-mama? Mama!" Genki checks her pulse. Nothing. She just died. Genki says, "O... oh my god." Tears fall down your face and you rest your head on her forehead. You start sobbing.

The police come over and they say, "Everyone step aside. You two." Genki sighs and tears fall down her face. She stands up. The female police officer says, "Is this woman her relative?" Genki says, "Y-yes she is. My sister. Her mother." The male police officer says, "We'll give her a couple of minutes."

You sit up a bit and you look down at your now deceased mother. You sigh and you whisper, "Goodbye... mama." You stroke her face and you lean down to kiss her on the forehead. This gets some others to tear up too. Mushi hugs her dad and he holds her close. You sigh and you whisper, "Mama... I forgive you. I love you." Tears fall down your face.

The ambulance come over and they get out a black body bag. You sigh and you move away, carefully laying your mom's head down on the ground. You get up. Genki pulls you in for a hug and you hug her back. They get your mom in the bag and they zip it up. Kuki gasps and she looks away, sobbing. Wally took the chance to hold her close and comfort her while she cries.

They take your mom and they drive her away to the morgue. They take the body of the man who hit her, too. Father and the Delightful Children come over to you. You get to your fiancé and he holds you close with one arm. Judith in his other arm. You sob and he says, "Come on, honey... Let's go home. You've seen enough."

You, Father, Judith and the Delightful Children get to the limo and you get in. He shuts the door and you all take off. Everyone else leaves. Shirley sighs and says, "Poor (Y/N). I know her mom mistreated her before, but... now she's dead. I didn't want THAT. I'm driving to the Delightful Mansion to comfort my best friend." She gets in her car and she drives off.