Ch. 10: Confrontation

You get home later on at around 1am. You get inside and you lock the door behind you. You sigh and you smile. You say, "Another wonderful moment with... FABIO." You giggle. You head upstairs and you get to your room. You go inside and you shut the door.

You walk to your bed and you sit on your bed. You kick your shoes off and you sit back on your bed. You get your laptop out and you open it. You turn it on and you look at it for a little bit. You smile and you whisper, "What a man.~" You look at your laptop until you get tired and go to bed.

******************************************

The next day, you're in the living room watching TV. Your aunt and uncle are at work at the moment. They're going to pick up the girls from preschool and Gallagher Elementary when they get off. They get off at 2:30 so they'll pick the girls up at 3.

You get a message and you smile, knowing it'll be Father. You look at your phone and you say, "Called it... No pun intended. Oh god. I sound like that Hoagie kid, now." You giggle. It reads, "Really soon, baby... You'll see the real me. I didn't always look the way I do. I just hope you'll still love me then." You type, "I'm sure I will. Don't worry about it." You send it.

You get this, "Awe... Such a good woman. That Ronnie guy didn't deserve such a gem like you. You're mine. And I won't let anyone else have you." You type, "Awe.~" You send it. You keep texting him for a little bit.

*****************************************

Moments later, Genki and Kani get home and they've got the girls with them. Kani says, "I guess (Y/N)'s upstairs. I don't hear anything in the kitchen or in the living room. I know she wouldn't be in our room." Genki says, "I think she is too. Girls. Do whatever you please until I call you for dinner." Both Kuki and Mushi say, "Okay!"

Mushi runs into the living room and she turns the TV on. She watches Rainbow Monkeys. Kuki says, "As much as I don't wanna miss my precious Rainbow Monkeys... I gotta talk to (Y/N)." She heads upstairs. She gets up there and she walks to your bedroom door.

You're in your room and you suddenly hear a knock. You look over and you say, "Come in!" The door opens and there's Kuki. You say, "Hey, Kuki. How was school, hon?" She says, "Okay. Um... (Y/N). I gotta talk to you." You say, "Sure. Come in here."

She shuts the door and she walks over to you. She sits on your bed and you look at her. She looks at you and says, "It's about that Fabio guy." You say, "What about him? Are you afraid he's gonna be the same way as my ex?" 

She says, "No. It's not that. It's about what I wanna ask about Fabio... or is he Fabio?" You say, "He is, Kuki. I..." She says, "No he's not!" You gasp and you say, "K-Kuki. What's wrong?" She looks at the door and she looks at you saying, "You've been seeing Father."

You say, "What? Y-you're joking, right? I would never do such a thing, Kuki. He's..." She says, "Your boyfriend, right?" You blush. You look at her and you say, "Kuki. I can explain." She says, "Please do?" She crosses her arms.

You sigh and you say, "Kuki, look. I'm a grown woman. Almost thirty years old. Mushi's young enough to be my daughter, which is why I treat her like one. You just about are too. I have my rights, hon. Father ended up falling in love with me... and I've returned those feelings." 

She says, "Why did you lie to me, (Y/N)?" You say, "Because I knew you wouldn't take it so well if I told you who it really was I was seeing. Kuki. Listen. Don't..." She says, "(Y/N), look. I won't tell any of the Kids Next Door in my unit anything. I went to see what you were up to. I knew something was up. I'm not as dumb as some girls in school say I am."

You raise a brow and you say, "Who said you were dumb?" She says, "Um... Let's see. There's a girl in my class named Louise Mason." You say, "Honey. Don't listen to her. You are NOT dumb. You're a sweet, outgoing little girl. You care about people. Yet, you also don't let them get on your bad side. I've seen you angry, before."

She sighs and says, "(Y/N). I promise, PROMISE you I won't say a word to anybody about what I saw." You say, "What did you see?" She says, "I snuck into the Delightful Mansion From Down the Lane, through a window that lead into Father's office. I walked out of there."

You say, "Go on." She says, "I walked through the hallway and I was lucky the Delightful Children weren't around at the time." You say, "And what else?" She says, "I snuck upstairs." You say, "Uh huh?" She says, "And I got to the door just right upstairs. I opened the door and I saw you kissing him."

You sigh and you say, "To be honest with you, Kuki... I knew you'd find out eventually. I'll let him know that you now know." You look at her and you say, "I'm sorry I lied to you about ahem... 'Fabio.' I just didn't know how you'd take it if I told you the truth. But no matter how against Father you and your operatives are, hon. And that he and I are happening... I'll always love you. You're my cousin. You haven't done anything wrong."

She smiles and she says, "I love you too, (Y/N)." She stands on her knees and she comes in to hug you. You hug her back. You kiss her on the cheek and you say, "Always Always will love you and Mushi to the moon and back."

She moves away and you say, "Hey. Wanna watch some funny videos with me?" She smiles and nods. You smile and you say, "Cool. We can do that until your mom calls us down for dinner." You and Kuki watch funny videos the rest of the time.