Ch. 17: Phone Call From the Sanban's

You're laying in bed the next morning. You're a bit hungover from last night. You're half awake and you groan a bit saying, "Goddamn, I feel like crap. I forgot about how much these suck." Benedict is next to you and he says, "Well, babe. You've drink only so much last night."

You smirk and you say, "Hey. You and Shirley kept on giving me drinks. Get off my ass." Shirley's back at home, by the way. Benedict leans down and he kisses you on the cheek. He says, "I'll let you rest, sweetheart. I'm gonna get the Delightful Children some breakfast." You say, "M-kay. You do that."

He gets up, gets dressed and he walks out of the room. You sigh and you smile. You can hear this right outside, "Can we see mother?" It's the children. You hear Benedict saying, "Alright, fine. Just keep it down. She's tired." "Yes, father." You sigh and you smile.

You hear footsteps coming in and you open your eyes a bit. You see the Delightful Children. They say, "Hello, mother." You say, "H-hey, guys." They say, "Will you be up soon?" You say, "Y-yeah. Later. Mama's tired right now. I feel like crap at the moment. Did you eat your breakfast?" They say, "Not yet." You say, "Go eat your breakfast." They say, "Yes mother. We love you." You say, "I love you too." They walk out. You close your eyes and you sigh.

Your phone suddenly rings and you groan. You sit up and you grab it from the nightstand. You see your aunt Genki calling you. You say, "Oh hey. Aunt Genki's calling." You answer it and you tiredly say, "H-hey, aunt Genki."

From the other line you hear her saying this, "Hello, (Y/N). How's life at the mansion going?" "G-great. Really great." You yawn. She says, "Did I call you at a bad time, dear? You sound tired." "No no. It's cool. I am tired though. Forgive me, aunt Genki. I've had quite a lot to drink last night and I've got kind of a headache." "That's understandable. The girls would like to talk to you."

You smile and you say, "That would be nice." She says, "Here's Mushi." You hear Mushi over the phone saying, "Hi, (Y/N)!" You smile and you say, "Hi, sweetheart. How are you?" "Good. I miss you." "I know honey. But I have to do my own thing. I'm a grown woman. You understand?" "Yeah. I guess so." "Have you been good for your mom, dad and sister?" "Yep. Mommy made pancakes for us." "That's nice. Is Kuki around?" "Yeah. She's right here. Bye, (Y/N)." "I'll talk to you later, Mushi."

You hear Kuki say, "Hello? (Y/N)?" You smile and you say, "Yeah. It's me, hon. How are you?" "Alright. I notice the Delightful Children haven't bothered us for four days. It's weird. What's going on?" "Oh that? I guess because they've got me as their mother and they seem to only go out to torment other children. But hey. Don't worry. I won't do that to you or Mushi a bit. I love you guys too much." "We love you too, (Y/N)."

You get done talking to your aunt, uncle and cousins over the phone and you hang up. You let your phone charge and you lay back down. You sigh and you say, "It's good seeing Shirley again. It's been a while." You sigh and you whisper, "Mm, Benedict. I love that man so much.~" You rest for a little bit.

************************************

About an hour or so later, you're up. You get out of your pajamas and you hear Benedict, now Father yelling this, "Maids! I believe the Miss is up! Get her her dress!" You hear the maids saying, "Yes sir!" You hear a knock on the doors and you say, "Come in!" You wrap a little blanket around yourself.

The doors open and in come two maids. One has a dress in her arms and the other has a brush and stuff to do your hair. They come in and one maid says, "Madame. We're here for your dress." That maid is holding a black dress. She shows you and she says, "This is what the master has requested."

You walk over and you say, "Ooh

You walk over and you say, "Ooh... That's beautiful." The maid with the brush and stuff to fix your hair says, "The master himself says the dress will look elegant on you." You say, "Awe. He says the sweetest things."

The first maid, the one with the dress says, "Let's get you dressed, Miss." You say, "Oh, you really don't need to do my hair." The second maid says, "The master told us that your hair's to be fixed or he'll accuse us of not doing our job. I cannot risk it, madame. Master's orders."

You say, "Oh, okay." You drop the blanket and you're in your underwear. You're covering your breasts. They get the dress on you and they fix your hair. You say, "Are the children ready?" They say, "Yes, ma'am. Mr. Benedict separates the girls from the boys during that moment. The butlers take care of David, Lenny and Bruce. We take care of Ashley and Constance." You say, "Thank you."

After getting done, they look at you and they smile. The second maid says, "Look at her. Mr. Benedict's got such a lovely woman here." The first maid says, "Indeed, he does. Come with us, Miss. The master and the children await." They take you by the hands and they lead you out of the room.

You say, "Where are they?" The second maid says, "They're right downstairs, waiting for you. Mr. Benedict's told us that you needed to rest. Right now he's Father." You say, "I could tell by his voice just moments ago." They lead you downstairs and into the living room. You see Benedict, now Father and the Delightful Children.

The first maid says, "Master. We've got her ready." Father says, "Excellent. Ooh, look at you. I knew that dress would look amazing on you.~" You blush and you smile. You walk over to him. You look at the children and they smile and say, "Hello, mother. Feeling better?" You say, "Yes I am, children."

You grab Father's hand and he takes yours. He looks at the maids and he says, "You may go now." They say, "Yes sir." They walk off. You face him and he faces you. He says, "Now is the time. Come with us, my dear." He leads you off to another door. The Delightful Children follow by.

He opens the door and he brings you and the children inside. You see a bunch of TVs and you say, "Wow. Is this some kind of surveillance thing?" He says, "Somewhat. But this mansion is now built with weapons around it to keep unwanted guests, especially children from breaking in. We've got the screens to watch it happen."

You say, "Neat." He says, "Yes it is. By the way, a new cake will be made soon for our Delightful Children. The Kids Next Door will do anything to get their dirty paws on it. This time... they will not do so. Our Delightful Children will get to enjoy their cake. I'm building a giant speaker."

You say, "A speaker? What for? We've got weapons all around the mansion." He says, "Yes. But that's if anyone comes near and tries to break in, in general. The giant speaker will be for all the poor little souls listening in on our Delightful Children enjoying their cake, while they get none!" He laughs and so do the children.

You smirk and you say, "So, that's your plan, huh? Rub it in their faces?" He says, "Yes." You say, "Okay. Why not? Let our kids have fun. As long as they're happy." He grabs your hands and he says, "Yes... Yes! Evil is rubbing off on you. I knew you'd be the perfect woman and mother for my Delightful Children."

The Delightful Children smile and they say, "We'd love to have you around to watch it all, mother. Can you?" They give you begging eyes and they say, "Pretty please?" You sigh and you smile saying, "How can I say no to you five?" They say, "Thank you, mother." They all laugh.

Father says, "Go play or something for now, children. Your mother and I are gonna have a talk." They say, "Yes, father." You say, "I love you guys." They say, "We love you too, mother." They head out of the room. After leaving, they all look at each other and they smirk. They say, "I sense a younger sibling about to develop inside of mother's stomach." They walk off.