Ch. 46: Grandfather's Identity and Derek's Flashback

You and Father are in one of the bathrooms downstairs, treating your son's wound. A small one on his forehead. You dab it with a damp towel to clean some blood off. He's sniffling. You say, "I know baby. We've got it.~" You kiss him on the cheek.

Father gets a bandage out and he puts it on Jasper's head. He says, "There you go, son. No harm done... except to your forehead. Poor kid." You wipe Jasper's tears away and you say, "There, see? Mommy and daddy will do anything for you, pumpkin.~" He nods. You say, "Wanna go and hang out with your grandpas'?" He nods. Father says, "Alright. Let's take you to them, buddy." Jasper says, "Okay."

You get him down from the sink and you all leave the bathroom. You walk down the hallway and you get to the living room. You see your dad and Grandfather in there, watching TV. Your dad Derek sees you guys and says, "Hey guys. We... What the hell happened to Jasper?"

You say, "He tripped over his shoe lace and hit his head on the office door." Grandfather says, "Is that what that crying was?" Father says, "Yes." Grandfather says, "Eh. Have him come over here. He's lucky to be my grandson."

Jasper walks over to his grandfathers and he sits with them. You smile as you look at Grandfather and you say, "Awe. At least you're nice to ONE grandson." Grandfather says, "Heh heh. Be lucky I won't tell a milf to back off.~" You roll your eyes.

Jasper says, "Daddy. What's a milf?" You gasp and you look away, stifling a laugh. So does Father. You mumble, "Oh crap." Father says, "Um... well son. Ahem. It stands for... Money is lasting forever." Grandfather chuckles and mumbles, "Not even close."

Derek says, "It stands for mother I'd like to fu..." You yell, "Daddy! No! We're not teaching him that." Jasper gets it and says, "Wait. Was the last one gonna be the F word?" Father says, "Yes." Jasper says, "Eww." 

Father says, "Yeah. Wait... how did YOU find that out, young man? You're five." You say, "Exactly what I wanna know, too." Jasper says, "Damien told me he heard it from an older kid at the park one time." You say, "Really now." He nods. You look at Jasper. He looks at you. You sigh and you say, "I can't stay mad at you, baby."

Grandfather says, "Ha. You two are really soft on him for being owners of EVIL Adult Industries Inc." You say, "Oh shut it. You've got a soft side too... Rufus." They all look at you. You smirk and you say, "Yep. I figured out your real identity." Father says, "So you found out, huh? How did you?"

You say, "Judith told me. She overheard Grandfather talking to himself about his past evilness." Grandfather says, "Alright. You figured me out. Nobody else knows about my real name. Not even Nigel Uno." You say, "But he's family." He says, "Fine. Nobody else. Keep it in the family. That kind of deal. Blah blah blah." Father says, "Deal."

Derek says, "Oh, boy." He sighs. You say, "Daddy. What's wrong?" He looks at you and says, "Well, sweetheart. Something just came to my head. It was... Well, it was back in 1990. The year you were born."

Father says, "I was three." Derek says, "I was fifteen, right? Well... it was the day my parents and I left town. They sent me away... Right after your birth. But boy was I messed up." Jasper asks, "What happened, granddad?" Derek says, "Well kid..."

(Derek's flashback...)

It's the year 1990. The year you were born. Derek is fifteen years old. He had left your mom, Megumi. Didn't wanna deal with her. He wasn't trying to leave YOU though. Just her. So he had some up with a plan to take you away from her and have you to himself. But the thing is, he was fucked up on pills.

He's in the living room right now. His mom Tracy and his dad Harold. Your grandparents, had something to tell him. He's shaking right now from another dose of a pill he had taken. Tracy says, "Son. I do not and I mean NOT like the way you're acting right now."