Ch. 47: Judith's Secret

The next day, Judith and her friends Joanne and Jennifer are at school. They're in the cafeteria eating lunch. They look over to see Sadie Mansfield sitting at the same table with two nerdy kids. A chubby boy with red hair and freckles and a girl with brown pigtails and braces in her mouth.

Judith smirks and says, "Hey guys. See rabbit girl sitting over there with the other two losers?" Jennifer and Joanne smirk and Joanne says, "Yeah, girl. What about it?" Judith says, "What do you guys say about taking all of their brownies? And threaten them a bit if they refuse to give them to us."

They giggle and Jennifer says, "Let's do it." Judith says, "I'll take rabbit girl's brownie. You two take the brownies from the others. Got it?" They say, "Yeah." They get up and they walk over to Sadie's table.

Sadie is just talking to her two friends Freddy and Louisa when they suddenly hear this, "Hey freaks." They look over and Freddy gulps saying, "Oh no. It's... It's Judith Uno and her girls." Jennifer says, "That's right, Freckley, Ewwisa and rabbit girl."

Judith says, "Oh, Sadie. Would you be so kind as to give me your brownie?" Sadie says, "But... I want to eat it." Jennifer and Joanne gasp. Judith frowns and says, "Give me your brownie now, rabbit girl. If you don't... I'll pull down your underwear around everyone in Gallagher Elementary and they will all see your butt and laugh." Joanne and Jennifer laugh. Sadie gulps and says, "H-here. Take it." 

Judith takes Sadie's brownie. Jennifer takes Freddy's and Joanne takes Louisa's. Judith says, "That's better. Don't forget who the most popular, rich and pretty girl in Gallagher Elementary is, rabbit girl... mwa." She says that pointing to herself and says, "The exact opposite of you." Joanne and Jennifer giggle. Sadie's lip quivers.

Judith says, "Awe... Are you gonna cry because it's true that you're ugly and I'm not?" Jennifer and Joanne say, "Boohoo!" Sadie gets up and runs off. Louisa says, "You guys are major jerks!" Judith says, "Hey! I'm the richest girl in town and I get what I want, Ewwisa. At least WE'RE cool. I get what I want, when I want."

Jennifer says, "Yeah. She's cooler than even me and Joanne here and we're awesome." Joanne says, "Yeah." Judith says, "Let's get back to our table before I puke looking at these poor losers. I just ate." They giggle and they walk off.

Freddy says, "Man. I hate those girls. And I don't usually hate girls." Louisa says, "My mom says there's a thing called karma. And those three will face it someday. Especially Miss. Queen bee there." They all eat in the cafeteria while Sadie eats in the art teacher's room as the teacher herself welcomed her in there.

***************************************

Later on, Judith is back at home. She, Jennifer and Joanne are up in her room playing with dolls and talking. Judith says, "Okay guys. Which Disney prince would you marry?" Joanne says, "Easy. Prince Naveen, E..." Judith says, "Not Eric. He's mine."

Joanne says, "Okay. Prince Phillip and Aladdin." Jennifer says, "Beast after he turns back into the handsome prince." Judith says, "That would be prince Adam." Jennifer says, "Yeah. Him." Judith says, "I think you would go for the beast himself, Jen. You do like the mean boys." Jennifer giggles and says, "That's true. I do. Mostly those up in the 4th grade."

Judith says, "My cousin Kuki Sanban dates a boy kind of like that. He loves her, though. Oh man. He is in LOVE with Kuki. And I mean obsessed. It's sickening. Teens are weird." Jennifer says, "Ugh. You can say that again. My cousin is obsessed with one of your older brothers." Judith says, "Right. Rachel McKenzie. Duh. She's dating Bruce."

Joanne says, "Oh. How about Prince Charming?" Jennifer says, "Or that guy from Mulan." Judith says, "Li Shang." Jennifer says, "Yeah. Him. Wow girl. You know your Disney really well." Judith says, "Duh. Of course. I know a lot of things." They giggle and they talk the rest of the time.

************************************

Later on at night, Judith is in her room. She hears a knock on her door and she hears this, "S-sis! I need help!" Judith says, "With the stairs again?! Jasper! Mommy and daddy taught you to use those stairs!" He says, "I-it's not that!" She says, "Then what is it?!" He says, "I... I wet myself and I can't mind mama or daddy!"

She groans and says, "Oh, for crying out loud! Hold on!" She gets up and walks to the door mumbling to herself, "Stupid little brother. Why do I put up with this? Favorite of our..." She opens it and she sees Jasper standing there. Pants wet. He looks away in shame. She says, "Come on." She walks off and Jasper follows her.

She yells, "Mommy! Daddy! Jasper wet himself!!" Jasper gulps and looks away. You and Benedict come walking upstairs and you get to the kids. You say, "What's wrong?" Judith says, "Jasper peed his pants and he couldn't find you two. Like he couldn't just yell for you guys."

Jasper says, "I-I didn't know where you guys were. I'm sorry." You walk to him and you duck down saying, "Awe, pumpkin. It's okay. Accident's happen." Judith looks over at you. You look at Judith and you say, "We'll be right back, honey." She nods. You look at Jasper saying, "Come on, baby. Let's get you cleaned up." Benedict says, "We're not mad at you, son. Just know that." You walk off, taking Jasper.

Judith mumbles, "Ooh. We love you so much, Jasper... Blah. Sickening." She sighs and she thinks of something. Curiosity gets the best of her and she walks to Jasper's door. She looks in and she sees you and Benedict comforting him. She watches as you look at Jasper saying, "We love you no matter what, baby." Benedict says, "We always will." Judith growls and storms off. She gets in her room and slams the door shut.

You look at Jasper and you say, "No matter what happens, you, Judith and the Delightful Teens are always going to be our babies." Benedict says, "You and your sister, especially." Jasper says, "Love you guys too." Benedict says, "Get some rest son." Jasper says, "Okay."

Right back in Judith's room, Judith growls and grabs two of her dolls. She throws them towards the wall saying, "Stupid Jasper. Even stupider Sadie at school!" She turns her light off and walks to her bed. She looks at her door and her bottom lip quivers.

She looks away and gets upon her bed. She says, "There's a reason I've gained popularity the first day I got to school. A real reason. Not because it's cool and I'm rich... but because I want to feel loved. Mama. Daddy... They love Jasper more than they love... me."

She picks up one of her small pillows and holds it against herself. She lays down and she sobs whispering, "I just want mama and daddy to love me too." She cries a bit until she falls asleep. She's so deep in her sleep that she doesn't notice you and Benedict walking in and walking over to her in her darkened room.

You tuck her in and you both kiss her goodnight. You whisper, "Goodnight, baby girl." Benedict whispers, "We love you so much, princess." You look at Benedict and you whisper, "She never cries, this girl."

Benedict whispers, "She can't wait to be evil and rule this town." You smile and you whisper, "As long as the kids are happy, I am." You and Benedict head out of your daughter's room to let her sleep.