Ch. 36: A Second Time

Father says, "So, that explains you getting sick at times. I thought I've seen this happen, before when you were pregnant with Judith." You say, "Yeah. Well, here's a second one. Who knows? Might be a boy this time."

He says, "Yeah?" You say, "I saw a picture of how you looked as a child. You were so cute. If we end up with a son, I want him to look like that." He pulls you close and says, "You can't get enough of me, can you?~" You say, "No, Ben.~"

He leans in to kiss you and you kiss him back. He pulls away and he says, "You do realize that you'll be at least four or five months pregnant when we marry, right?" You say, "I don't give a shit. Let them see that I'll be a mom again. Biological child, I mean. Besides, I gotta call my aunt and uncle and let them know I'm pregnant again." He says, "Yeah. I need to call Monty and let him know, too."

You say, "You know what's the stupidest thing for someone to do, now that I think of it?" He says, "What?" You say, "A chick. She tells you not to tell anyone she's pregnant. You can't keep that shit a secret." He says, "Right? You're right. That is stupid. Are mom and dad not gonna see that belly get bigger and bigger by a few months?" You both laugh a bit.

You say, "I know I've waited until I was nearly thirty to have any kids, but... at least now I'm a mom. Five adopted children and one... no. Almost two biological ones now." He says, "Same to me. You and I share the same offspring." You say, "If I had stayed with Ronnie, he would've hurt the kids too."

He says, "You got lucky and left. No more of anyone hurting you. Your mom even. I know. She's dead now." You look over at the dresser and there's a stand up frame with a picture of your mom. You sigh and you look at him. He says, "But so is mine. You and I were meant for each other, babe. You're the love of my life.~" You smile and you say, "Oh, Ben.~"

You hear Judith crying and you hear the Delightful Children saying, "Mother! Father! Judith needs to be changed!" Father looks back and says, "Then change her! You know how!" They say, "Yes, father." You say, "We'll be right out! We've got something to talk about!" They say, "Yes, mother." You hear them walking off.

You face Father and you say, "I guess we're gonna have to make Judith a protective older sibling now too, huh Benedict?" He says, "Yeah. Pretty much. Come on, babe. Let's go downstairs. We need to... oh wait. I think they already know." You say, "Who?... Oh. The Delightful Children. Ashley may have sensed it when I brought her upstairs for some pain medicine."

You both head out of your room and you head downstairs. You see the Delightful Children coming back with Judith. They say, "She's changed and clean now, mother and father." Father says, "Good." You say, "Thank you, children." They say, "You're welcome." They put her down and they let her crawl around. She giggles and says, "Bababa."

You say, "Children. A new sibling will be arriving soon." They smile and they say, "We knew that, mother. We sensed it. We just couldn't tell you as we were celebrating Judith's 1st birthday." Father says, "I'll need you all with this one, too." They say, "Yes, father."

Father asks, "Where's Ashley?" You look around and you yell, "Ashley!" You hear this, "Right behind you." You look behind you to see Ashley. You say, "Good. There you are, honey. Did you hear me and your father?" She says, "Yes, mother. We'll be happy to oblige." They all say, "We sure will."

After a talk with the Delightful Children, you and Father are making phone calls to some family members. You're calling your aunt and uncle. You're sitting on the counter in the kitchen and you call them up. Genki's phone.

You get this, "Hello? (Y/N)?" You say, "Hey, aunt Genki. I've got news for you guys." "What would that be, dear?" "I'm expecting another baby." "You are?" "Yep. We just found out, today." "Congrats to you. And tell Judith happy birthday for me, would you?" "I sure will." "I've got to tell Kani and the girls this." "Go ahead and do that. Tell the girls they've got another cousin arriving."

Over in another room, Father is calling Monty. He's Benedict at the moment and he has Judith in his arms. He gets this, "Hello? Ben?" "Hey, Monty. I've got news for you, big brother." "What would that be, I wonder? Oh, and happy birthday to the little one." "Thank you. Turned out great. Can't believe she's one already. Anyways, (Y/N) and I found out just today that we're expecting another child." "Are you now?" "Yeah. She's predicting a boy this time." "I wouldn't doubt it. Congrats to you and the Miss... again." "Thanks, Monty."

After Benedict gets done talking to his brother, he hangs up. He hears Judith saying, "Dada." He looks at her and he says, "That's right, princess. You'll be a big sister." She says, "Bababa." She hugs him. He sighs and smiles saying, "Daddy still loves you, honey. Don't worry." He kisses her on the cheek.

He says, "Alright. Let's go find your mom, huh? I believe it's feeding time for you besides your cake you've had earlier." She says, "Mama?" He says, "Yeah. We're getting mommy, sweetheart." He walks out of the room and he finds you in the kitchen. You're munching on some chips and salsa and you look over saying, "Hey, sweetie."

Judith says, "Mama." You smile and you say, "Hi, pumpkin. You're gonna be a big sister.~" She says, "Ga ga ga!" She smiles. You say, "You're so cute.~" She giggles and says, "Ba ba!" You walk over and you say, "Judith.~" You hide your face. She's getting ready to laugh. You show yourself and you say, "Peek a boo.~" She giggles. You do it again and she laughs. You kiss her on the cheek.

Benedict says, "I gave Monty a call and told him." You say, "That's good. I just called my aunt and told her. She's gonna let the others know." He says, "My dad's gonna find out about the new child eventually, too." You say, "Speaking of him. Where could he be?" Benedict says, "Beats me."

You say, "Hand her to me. I think she's due for a bottle." Benedict hands you the baby and you take her. She says, "Mama." You say, "Yes, baby girl. It's feeding time for you." Benedict yells, "Maids!" Two maids run in and they say, "Sir?" He says, "Have my daughter's bottle ready." They say, "Yes, sir."

They get it ready and they get milk in a baby bottle. They hand it to you and you say, "Thank you." They smile and they nod. They say, "You're welcome madame." You say, "Have the children's bath ready before they head to bed." One of them says, "Yes, ma'am." They walk off.

You give Judith her bottle and she drinks it. You kiss her on the forehead. You sweetly say, "There you go, sweet pea. Pretty soon you'll have a little brother or sister and you can be as protective to them as your Delightful Siblings are towards you.~"

You suddenly hear the bell ringing and you say, "Huh. I wonder who's at the door." You and Ben walk out of the kitchen. You've got Judith in your arms as she drinks her bottle. You and Ben get the door and there stands Shirley. You smile and you say, "Shirley! Hey. What's up?"

She says, "Hard dicks and airplanes." You stifle a laugh and you say, "Haven't heard that one in a while. Come in." She comes in and Benedict shuts the door. She's got a present in her hands and she says, "I've got something for Little Miss." That was her name for Judith. Little Miss.

You say, "Awe. You got her a gift? That's so sweet." Ben takes it and he says, "Thanks for bringing a gift for her." Shirley says, "Not a problem." You say, "Oh, hey. Shirley. I've got some news to share with you."

She says, "So do I." You say, "Yeah?" She says, "Go ahead and tell yours first." You say, "I'm pregnant again." She says, "Really?" You nod. She says, "Cool. I have something to say." You say, "What?"

She says, "I'm pregnant, too." Your eyes widen and you say, "Wow. Really? Who's the father?" She says, "Do you guys happen to know a guy that goes by Count Spankulot? That's him." Benedict's eyes widen.