Ch. 48: Jasper's Crush

Three years go by. The Delightful Teens are now adults and out on their own. They still stick together because they're permanently delightfulized. Judith is nine years old and in the 3rd grade. She still has her reputation as the rich, snotty queen bee with Jennifer and Joanne by her side. But still has her secret to 'thinking' you and Benedict favor Jasper over her.

Jasper is eight years old and in the 2nd grade now. He's become more into girls than he has action figures or his video games. You're oblivious to this. When you see him, he's always on his XBox and usually has Shirley and Count Spankulot's son Damien over for that. He's also eight now.

As for the former KND. Your cousin Kuki and all of them. They're twenty years old now. Kuki and Wally have a two year old son named Cody Beetles. Turns out one night at a party, Wally got her pregnant at eighteen, so now Genki and Kani are grandparents and so are Sydney Beetles and his wife. Wallaby's parents. Mushi's fifteen years old and in the 9th grade. Jasper and Damien have been into girls lately. More than usual. Jasper especially.

Though Damien was caught by his mom and dad one time trying to look up Mushi's skirt while you guys had a family gathering at the Delightful Mansion a few months back and they were invited.

Funny thing is, they didn't even ground him for it. Spankulot laughed and Shirley had to scold him a little bit... both of them, in fact. You and Benedict ended up with another child. You have a two year old daughter now. Violet.

You're getting ready to hire a babysitter for your kids. Your maids and butler are all on vacation. You and Benedict let them go for a couple of weeks. You're giving a call to the parents of a fourteen year old girl right now.

You're on your phone and you say, "Hi, Linda... Yes... I'm happy to know that your daughter Katherine is interested in babysitting my daughters and son while Ben and I are at work... I appreciate it very much... Thank you... Okay. I'll talk to you later.... Bye... Oh y-yes. I understand... Okay... Bye now... Um... Bye." You hang up.

You look at Ben and he says, "That woman never shuts up, does she?" You giggle and you say, "Baby. We really need someone to watch Judith, Jasper and Violet while we're out for our evil adult gatherings. You are the boss." He says, "Yeah. I know." He's got Violet in his arms right now and she looks exactly like you did when you were little.

He looks at his youngest and smiles saying, "There's daddy's princess." She smiles and she says, "Daddy!" He kisses her on the cheek. You say, "Violet." She looks at you and says, "Who's mommy and daddy's little fireball?" She grins and points to herself saying, "Me!"

You hear Jasper yelling this, "Mom! Judith's not sharing the cookies!" Judith yells, "Oh, you big tattletale!" Jasper yells, "You can't always get what you want, Judith!" You and Benedict both shout, "That's enough!!" Violet says, "Enough. Enough." Benedict yells, "Both of you come out here!"

You see Judith and Jasper walking out into the lobby to you guys. They say, "Yes?" You say, "Hey. No need for fighting with each other, okay? You're siblings." Benedict says, "Judith. Keep up your reputation as the popular girl in school all you want... but be nice to your brother. I mean it." She says, "Yes, daddy."

You say, "Judith. Jasper. I'm hiring a babysitter for you and your little sister." Jasper asks, "Who, mama?" You say, "Well, baby. She goes by the name Katherine Willis. She's fourteen years old. Very nice girl." Benedict says, "At least to you three, she will be. In fact, your mother and I will be out tonight until 1am. This will go on for a few months, every four days a week." 

Jasper says, "G-gosh. I hope she is." Judith says, "She might be, Jasper. Who knows? She might look like a hairy troll with toe fungus." She giggles and so does Jasper. You say, "She does not. Now stop that." She says, "Yes, mama." Jasper says, "Sorry, mama."

Benedict says, "But of course I am going to be FATHER while at these gatherings. I'm the boss of Mr. Boss. Every evil adult that attends the gathering." Judith says, "When can WE go, daddy?" He says, "When you're thirteen. Same to Jasper and Violet." She says, "Okay." You all have a talk the rest of the time.

(Time skip.)

It's 6pm. The babysitter is on her way. She texted you and told you she is. You and Benedict, now Father are getting ready to head out as soon as Katherine shows up. Judith's got Violet in her arms.

Father says, "Now I'm trusting this babysitter to look after you three while your mom and I are out for these. Three months. After that, we're done for a while." Violet holds her hand out saying, "Daddy." He kneels down and says, "Daddy's little fireball. I'll be back later on, but you'll be asleep.~" You blush at his tone.

He kisses Violet on the cheek. Same to Judith. He kisses Jasper on the forehead. He stands up. He looks at Judith and Jasper and says, "You two can stay up for a little bit until we get back. It won't be too late." You say, "Be good for her. I mean it." They say, "Yes, mama."

There's a ringing of the doorbell and Father says, "I'll get that." He walks to the double doors and he opens it. There stands a teenage girl with long dark brown hair, blue eyes, white button up shirt, blue skirt, etc. That's Katherine Willis. The babysitter.

Father says, "Ah, Katherine. You're here. Good. Come in. My wife and I are getting ready to head out." He lets her in and she follows him over. He says, "Kids. Here she is." They look over. But when Jasper does, he drops the action figure he has in his hand and he gasps. He can feel hearts floating around him as he sees this girl.

You say, "This is Katherine, guys. I want you all to be good for her. Understand?" They say, "Yes, mama." Jasper smiles and says, "I sure will." Judith raises a brow and looks over at her brother. You look at Katherine and you say, "All of our maids are on vacation for the time being. I wanna thank you for this."

Katherine says, "Not a problem, Mr and Mrs. Uno. They're so cute." She gently pinches Jaspers cheek and says, "This little guy, especially.~" Jasper blushes. Father says, "There's money on the kitchen counter for pizza. Violet sleeps at 9pm. Judith and Jasper can stay up as late as they want since it's the weekend. Until we get back that is."

After the introduction, you and Father head out of the Delightful Mansion. Katherine faces the kids. Judith smiles and says, "You look pretty cool. Are you that in school?" Katherine says, "Yes. Friend of the queen bee." Judith grins and says, "I am the queen bee of Gallagher Elementary."

Katherine says, "Well, I can see why. You're rich. You've got everything a girl could want. You dress like you're popular." Judith says, "I aim to keep it that way. I'll even make one of my friends spray hairspray in my hair once in a while to keep the waves in."

Katherine says, "Can I see your baby sister? She's so cute." Judith says, "Sure. I'll take her back when you're done." Katherine takes the two year old and she holds her. Violet looks at her and she giggles saying, "Hi." Katherine says, "Oh, you're just so cute. Such a doll."

Judith says, "Right? I'm gonna influence her, myself. Be as cool as I am. Prettier than the rest of the girls in school. Shun those way below us. Poor people I mean. Um, like no offense to YOU if you live in a small place. You look cool, anyhow. Though some teens are weird."

Katherine says, "Oh, I used to say the same things kiddo. But once you become a teenager, your priorities will change." She looks at Jasper and says, "You'll fall in love with someone." Jasper blushes and thinks to himself, "I have just now... YOU Katherine."

Katherine says, "I'll order pizza since your dad said there's money on the kitchen counter." Jasper smiles and whispers, "I'll eat pizza with YOU any day.~" He smirks. Judith raises a brow and mumbles, "Ugh. Chill, Jasper."

Judith looks up at Katherine and says, "I'll be upstairs. I'm gonna talk to my friends on facebook for a bit. Think you've got my younger siblings?" Katherine says, "I sure do. I'll call you down when the pizza gets here." Judith smiles and says, "Thank you." She heads upstairs.

Jasper looks up at Katherine and he smiles, dreamily. She looks down at him and she says, "Do you wanna hang out with me, sweet thing?" He nods his head for yes and he grabs her free hand. She's got Violet in the other arm.

She smiles down at him and says, "I'll order pizza for all of us." He smiles and he says, "I want you to babysit here more often." She giggles and says, "Awe. You're so sweet, Jasper. I'd give you a huge hug, but I've got your baby sister." She sets Violet down and she gets her phone out to call the pizza place.