Ch. 13: Moving In With Father

A week passes, you're in your room packing your bags. You're moving in with Benedict, so you're packing your stuff to go and live with him and the Delightful Children, which by the way are named David, Ashley, Lenny, Bruce and Constance. Benedict told you their names, last week.

You hear your door opening and you see Mushi running in. She says, "(Y/N)!" You look over at her. She runs to you and she jumps up in your arms to hug you. You hug her back and she says, "Don't go! Don't go!" You say, "Oh, sweetie. I'll visit you guys often. I'm still in this town. I'm just gonna go and live with Benedict."

She says, "Don't forget about us." You say, "Oh, Mushi. I won't." She says, "Promise?" You say, "I promise." You kiss her on the cheek. You look at her and you say, "I won't be away forever, hon. Benedict told me himself that I can come visit you guys every now and then. I love you guys too much to avoid you. You know that, right?"

She smiles and nods. She suddenly forms tears in her eyes. You say, "Awe, sweetheart." You hug her and you say, "You're gonna make ME sad if you keep doing that." You hear this, "(Y/N)." You look over to see Kuki. You say, "Come in here."

She walks in and she gets to you. You kneel down and you set Mushi down. Kuki has a sad look on her face. She hugs you and you hug her back. She says, "I'll miss having you live with us. It wasn't very long." You say, "I'll be okay, Kuki. I promise, hon." You kiss her on the cheek.

You pull away and you stand up. You're about to close your suitcase, but you see Mushi climbing up to your bed and getting in the suitcase. You say, "Oh Mushi." Kuki giggles and says, "She wants to go with you."

You say, "I know. Unfortunately, she can't. She has to live with her family. Just like you. I've got a possible new life beginning for me. But the bright side is... it's not Ronnie Jacobs." Kuki says, "With how mean you said he was? I'll agree." You look at Mushi and you say, "Come out of there, silly girl." She pouts and says, "Okay." She gets out of the suitcase. You close it and you zip it up.

You sit on the bed and you say, "Hey. You guys wanna watch some funny videos on my phone with me before I head out?" They both smile and they say, "Yeah!" They both sit with you and you guys watch some funny videos on youtube on your phone.

Moments later, you say goodbye to your aunt and uncle. You hug them and you pull away. Genki says, "Call us. Visit us when you can. Keep in touch on facebook." You say, "I will. Don't worry, guys." Kani says, "The girls will sure miss having you here with them." You say, "Yeah. I'll miss them too. But I won't be away forever. I'm just living there and I'll visit."

After saying goodbye to your aunt, uncle and cousins, you get in your car and you start it. You look back at them and you sigh. You say, "Goodbye guys. I'll visit. Promise." You drive out of the driveway and you drive down the road.

Kani says, "This Benedict man has to be better than her last boyfriend." Genki says, "She tells us he is. I just hope for the best for her. Our only niece." They head inside. Mushi sighs and says, "Cousin's not here." She walks inside. Kuki sighs and says, "I still worry. It is our arch enemy Father she's with now." She walks inside.

You get to the Delightful Mansion and you park outside. You grab your suitcase. Your clothes, laptop and stuff are all in there. You get to the gate and the gate opens. You walk through and you get to the front doors.

You see one of the doors open and you're greeted by the Delightful Children. They smile and they say, "Welcome home... Mother." You smile at them and you say, "Hello, children." They let you in and they shut the door. You set your suitcase down and you face them.

They say, "We've been waiting for you come and live with us. Is there anything you need for us to do, oh dearest mother?" You say, "Um... I guess you five can wreak havoc. Do whatever. Just be back by sunset." They grin and they say, "Yes, mother." They chuckle and they say, "By the way. Father's in his office." You say, "Thank you. I'll see you five later." They head out of the mansion.

You look to the right and you see the door to Benedict's office. You walk over to it and you say, "I wonder if he's Benedict right now or if he's Father." You get to the door and you grab the knob. You hear this, "Yes, my dear. I'm in here.~" He was Father at the moment. You could tell by the voice.

You open the door and you go inside. You shut it behind you. You say, "I'm here, sweetie." The chair behind the desk is turned, so you see the back of it. The chair turns and there's Benedict, now as Father. He says, "Ooh, I've been waiting for this day. It came quicker than I expected. I'm more than happy.~"

He stands up and he walks around the desk. He leans back against the desk, facing you and he says, "Come over here, (Y/N).~" You walk over to him and you say, "You've been waiting for me to come home, haven't you... Benedict?~"

He says, "You bet your sweet ass I have.~" You lean in and you wrap your arms around him. He holds you close and he says, "I'll be complete. My Delightful Children will finally have a mother. They love you, (Y/N). They really do. Really soon... there's gonna be a new change in you. Care for your aunt, uncle and those little cousins of yours all you want... you'll eventually turn on everyone else."

You say, "Yeah?" He says, "Yeah. I can see it in your eyes, (Y/N). You're harboring a lot of things. Think about what your mother did to you. You're keeping all of your anger. All of your evil hidden away. You're wanting to let it out really soon. Remember the pain she put you through! She made your life a living Hell!" He makes fire form around the both of you.

He looks at you and he says, "Join me on this. You and I will be unstoppable... Kind of like the Bonnie and Clyde." You say, "But they ended up dead." He says, "You get my point." You say, "Yeah." You smile and you say, "Okay, baby... We shall. Besides... it's our parents' faults for making us this way. But I don't really see what the problem is in being evil."

He chuckles and says, "Oh, it's a wonderful feeling you get. Being an evil adult... you have power. We're the only two that my, ahem... OUR Delightful Children listen to and respect. They've been wanting their mama. They wouldn't stop bragging about you. They can stop that now that you're home with them... with me."

You smirk and you look at him. He says, "Hmm... Something on your mind?" You say, "What if I want us to create a little sibling for them, Benny?~" He blushes and he says, "A child of our own, huh?" You sigh and you say, "Just the thought of having YOUR baby... would be nice.~" You look down at his crotch and you smirk and lick your lips.

You look at him. He grins and he holds you close saying, "When the Delightful Children are asleep... you and I will be upstairs. I'll give you what you want. We may have these five now, but along with it... our real child." He has that look of want in his eyes and you have the same in yours.