Epilogue

What happens later on when your kids are older? Or Kuki and Wally's son, Cody is older? Or what comes for you guys? Let's find out.

Turns out after you and Father aka Benedict expected Judith to be the next in line to take Father's place, she later on does her own thing. She becomes kind of ornery as a teenager. She still holds her place in school as the queen bee.

She had confessed that she was always super jealous of Jasper and Violet because she felt you and Ben paid more attention to them and not her. This made you and Ben feel bad and you all hugged it out. You and Ben told her that you love all three and the Delightful's the same. You told her you loved her no matter what.

Turns out the evil one ends up being... Jasper. That's right. Jasper of all the kids. Because by the time he's twelve, you and Ben notice a slight change in him. He even starts becoming a silhouette at times and turns on the Kids Next Door like Father did. Jasper dubs himself... Son. Seeing that he is the son of Father.

Violet with her intelligence not only becomes a teacher's aid on the outside, but inside she monitors computers, fixes stuff, does the math, etc. And they thought Hoagie was smart. Violet's got the iq of about 500. Way too smart for school.

Kuki and Wally's son, despite being autistic ends up owning the largest arcade place in town. He runs the place under his last name. Beetles Arcades. He attracts a lot of gamers, game critics, etc.

Nigel and Lizzie's son, Steven Uno ends up just like his dad with being the leader of his own sector in the Kids Next Door. They have another child too. A daughter they named Teri. She ends up like her mom.

Hoagie and Abby ended up together and they had twin boys. Jack and Samuel Gilligan. Hoagie becomes a coach at the school. Later on, principal.

Damien, Shirley and Count Spankulot's son ends up like his dad. The only thing is he doesn't spank kids, by the time he gets to high school, he only spanks the girls. Spankulot would laugh, Shirley would scold him. But by the time Damien's finishing up high school, he comes one of the adults next door with Jasper as the leader after Father retires.

As for your dad Derek, he finds a new wife he met online. She's nice, but dumb. We'll put it that way. She's skinny and wears only skimpy clothing. And she's younger than you. Her name's Angeline. Doesn't surprise you though. Your parents were only fifteen when you were born. You were starting to resemble your late mom, Megumi later on. The difference is, you don't hurt YOUR kids.

The Delightful Adults end up becoming Jasper's minions, just like they were Father's minions. They go by Brother when everyone else refers to him as Son. It's always the nicest kid who eventually becomes the most evil one later on.

Things have turned out great for you and Ben. You stay in the Delightful Mansion as you get older, but as life goes on Jasper carries on being the new leader of Evil Adult Industries Inc. He even has two women as his hench maids. One of them ironically enough... is his former babysitter Katherine. 

Grandfather decides that he's to be decomissioned from being the evil toxic Grandfather who belittled his youngest son and lusted over you. He's back to being just an old man since he's done with what he's been doing for many years.

(End.)