Carnival

I woke up with my head pounding.
Still in my dress and heels from last night. I had went a party last night with Loren. "JAY! GET UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE" my mom yelled. I got up and went downstairs to get water. "You're still in your clothes from last night" my mom said. "Yea I fell asleep" "You mean passed out?" "I told you I didn't drink last night" I lied. I stopped talking to her and walked back up stairs. "Oh can I go to the carnival with Loren and a few others tonight?" I yell from the top of the staircase. "Whatever Jay!"
"I'll take that as a yes."

"Oh I need you to pick up Matt's suit from the laundry mat after school" she said to me, now standing at the bottom of the staircase.
"Why can't your creep of a boyfriend get himself?" "He's gonna be at work and he's not a creep"
About 2 weeks ago Matt hit on me and I told my mom and she didn't believe me.
She accused me of "trying to ruin her relationship."

Yeah. You keep thinking that mom.

He still tries to flirt with me. "Fine I'll get it."
I went upstairs and out on my blink 182 shirt, black pants and my black heels. I got my car keys and drove to school.
"JAY!" Loren yelled as she ran to my locker. Loren was one of my bestfriends, she was the popular girl. "So can you go tonight?" "Yea I just need pick up Matt's suit first" I told him. "Okay Well it's going to be Me and Max, Jules and Sal, Jill and Bobby, and you" I would be the only single one in that group. I saw Max coming up to us."Hey guys" he said.
"Hey" we both said to him. He kissed Loren on the lips. Max was Loren's boyfriend. I've known Max since third grade, I've always had this big crush on him, it's senior year now, were both 17 and he still hasn't figured it out.
"So Jay you coming to the carnival with us?" Max asked. "Yeah"
"Okay well we will see you there" he winked at me and then walked away with Loren.

***After School***

I went inside the laundry Mat. "Hi I'm here to pick up a suit for Matt Montgomery" I told the lady.
"Okay I'll be right back" she said to me.
"Jay?" someone said. I turned and it Eddie. "Hey Eddie I didn't see you at school today" "I was home taking care of my mom, she's sick" "Well aren't you sweet?" "Yea I am" he said smiling.
"So you know that carnival tonight?" He asked me. "Yeah" I told him.
"Would you want to go with me?" I hesitated.
Eddie and i are friends. But I know he would like to he more but I can't, he's like the brother I never had.
"Umm I don't think so Eddie" I said to him. "Okay" he said. After grabbing the suit, I start to walk away. "Oh and Jay" I turned around and looked back are Eddie. "One day you'll say yes" he said to me. I smiled at him and left.

"Hello?" I yelled to see if anyone was home. I walk upstairs but I hear footsteps behind me and I stop moving. "Hello Jay." I turned around and it was Matt at the bottom of the steps.
I looked at him with digust. I walked down the steps. "Here's your damn suit" I handed it to him. I started to walk back upstairs. Then he smacked my ass. I pause on the step i am on. I turned around and smacked him in the face.
He smiled.
"Feisty are we?" "You need help" then I ran upstairs and locked my door.

I took off my clothes and put on different ones, After I have been sweating after PE.
And plus i can't wear heals to a carnival right? I put on my Pink Floyd shirt with my Blue skinny jeans and combat boots.
I left around Six O' clock. I got into my car and drove to the carnival.
Loren had told me to meet her near the ticket Booth.I walked to the ticket Booth and saw my friends.

"Hey" I said to them. "Hey" they said in unison. We got our tickets. "So what are we going on first?" Jules asked. Bobby was thinking the ring of fire, Jules was thinking the zipper, and Jill want to go on the Ferris wheel. So we all decided to split up, And of course I was alone. But I didn't go on a ride yet. I decided to just walk and eat cotton candy for a while. Then I was pushed down and saw this guy with beautiful brown eyes.