Ch. 7

Don't forget to Vote & Follow if you enjoy this story! <3

-The Next Day-

Y/n's POV:

I don't even want to get into detail about how Laura had to get me up today, other than that involved a bucket and some ice water.

We're at the studio and I have yet to see Ariana. If anything I just want to make sure she's alright. I know I will be taking a huge risk if I let her in...

Just before we were going to begin practice the little singer herself came walking in. I felt a tiny pain in my stomach, when I saw her eyes. It's clear she didn't get much sleep, yet again, and our argument probably didn't help with that either.

The whole time during practice she didn't even look at me. I almost got her alone during lunch, but was interrupted by a few other dancers asking about Laura.

It was time to go and I was about to give up, when I noticed Ariana's long hair go around a corner of one of the hallways. I quickly made my way to the singer and found her sitting in a tiny room on a couch similar to the one I met her in a few days back.

She realized that I was standing in the door way and jumped up.

"No sit, we need to talk" I tell her.

"And what if I don't want to?" She says.

I sigh before walking into the room, closing the door and taking a seat on the couch she had been on. She gave me a worried look before slowly retaking her seat next to me.

"Ariana you can't just go around ignoring me" I tell her.

"Why not, its working so far?"

"Ariana" I said more seriously. Something in her eyes changed from angry to sad and she looks to the floor.

"Do you not like me?"

"It's not that....I-I just have issues letting people get close to me. I don't like to talk about why and I hope you can accept that. And that maybe eventually I'll let you in completely." I tell her.

"What do you mean eventually? Are you saying-"

"Yes, I'm willing to give us a chance"

She looks like a deer caught in headlights.

"I mean if that's what you want too. Otherwise we can-"

I'm cut off by her lips on mine. After a few seconds she pulls away and just nods.

"Okay" I tell her.

Ariana's POV:

I can't believe Y/n wants to give us a chance. I know I'm hurting, but after kissing her last night, I know my hearts in it. I also can't believe I just kissed her again. I have so many butterflies in my stomach.

"Ariana" I didn't realize I had zoned out.

"Yeah sorry, what's up?" I ask her.

"What are you gonna do about the media?"

I completely forgot about the media. I won't be able to let them know about Y/n for a few weeks at the very least, since I just broke things off with Pete.

"We'll have to hide for now I guess. At least until everything with Pete calms down and I can give my side of the story" I tell her.

She just nods and I feel bad. I grab her face and look her in the eyes.

"I promise I do want this and I'm not just using you" I tell her.

She smiles and it makes my stomach turn. I just want to kiss her again, but I don't want to go to fast.

"If you want to kiss me you can" She says.

Shit was I staring? Whatever that doesn't matter. I look back at hers lips and begin to move forward, but jump back when the door comes flying open.

"Y/n there you are! God I'v been looking for you for forever. Come on, if we don't hurry then I won't be able to get that sweet deal on those shoes I saw! The deal ends in like 30minutes!" Laura shouts.

"Laura calm down, jeez can't you see I'm talking with Ariana?" Y/n says and Laura looks at me and smirks a little, which both scares and confuses me.

"Sorry my bad, just please hurry?" Laura says turning her attention back to Y/n.

"Yes, I will" Y/n says and with that Laura leaves us alone.

"Sorry about her"

"It's okay, I just wasn't excepting it haha" I tell her.

"I'll see you later?" She asks.

"Yeah..oh wait give me your phone" I tell her.

She pulls her phone out and hands it to me. I quickly add my number to it and send myself a message so that I have her number.

"There, now we don't have to communicate through Instagram anymore" I tell her smiling.

She looks at her phone then at me.

"What?" I start getting nervous, but she quickly leans in and gives me a peck on the lips.

"Sounds good, and that's for my dumb friend interrupting us" she says with a wink.

Damn I wanted to throw her back on the couch and make out with her, but I have to hold back.

"I'll message you later, okay?" Y/n says getting up from the couch.

"Okay" is all I can say, as I'm still dazed by what just happened.

She leans down and gives me a short hug then kisses my cheek and waves back as she exits the room.

I put my hand to my cheek and can feel myself grinning from ear to ear.

To Be Continued...

What's your favorite part of the story so far? Let me know!