Ch. 55

Thank You So Much For 40k Reads!!!
&
2,000 Votes! That's huge! 🖤🖤🖤

Ariana's POV:

I had an idea of what Y/n was trying to hide from me. And when I cornered her in the back of the jet, I found my suspicions to be right....or so I thought.

Every time I try to make a move to take things further, she stops me.

I thought we were over being shy, but I guess not. Maybe if I do this, she'll feel more at ease.

I pull away from our make out session to pull my over-sized sweater off, leaving me in my black bra and shorts.

I feel Y/n eye my body up and down, and it makes my stomach fill with butterflies.

"Well don't just stand there" I tell her.

I take her hands in mine and begin to pull her with me towards one of the bunks.

"A-Ari wait" Y/n says, and pulls her hands outta mine. Causing me to turn around and face her in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I thought she wanted this, but maybe she doesn't? That would explain why she kept stopping me.

"I knew you'd wanna do more, and that's why I didn't want to do anything yet." She says.

"Then why act like you do?"

"I don't know, I think it's the medication I took. It's got my emotions and feelings all over the place. One minute I wanna take you to bed and the next I only wanna cuddle." She says.

"Well how long is the medication suppose to last, because I don't know how much more of this teasing I can take."

It's been so long since we've been like alone alone, and I don't intend to waste any of it.

"I think at least the rest of our flight, but possibly a little after that." She says.

I huff, feeling both disappointed and sexually frustrated.

"We only have a few hours left" She says.

"Yeah well hours seem like days to me." I express, and lay my head on her chest.

"I know baby." She tells me, and lightly kisses my forehead.

"I promise I'll make it up to you later, okay?" She says.

"You better, and we're getting you different medication for the flight back." I tell her.

"Fine by me" She says with a toothy smile.

"Ugh stop being so adorable!"

"Excuse me, you're the one not wearing a shirt right now. So if anything, you're the one teasing me." She says.

I stick my tongue out at her, before sweeping my sweatshirt off the ground and throwing it back on.

-At The Island-

Y/n's POV:

The rest of our flight was smooth sailing. As I was finally able to fall asleep in Ariana's arms, while she kept herself distracted with her phone.

After landing, we were quickly driven out to our private house, where we're finally left alone.

"Ariana, which dresser did you wanna use again!" I shout from the bedroom.

I always like to unpack my things as soon as I get to my room. I don't know why, I guess it's just out of habit.

"I don't care, the choice is yours babe!" She shouts, from god knows where in our giant temporary home.

The house is phenomenal, having multiple bedrooms, a private bath and wash room, pool and hot tub, oversized family room and kitchen, and so much more.

"Thank you again for paying for all of this!" I yell.

"Stop thanking me! You're my girlfriend for god sake!" She yells back.

"Yeah, but still, it had to of cost a fortune"

"I swear, if you keep worrying about the cost of this trip, I'm going to duck tape you're mouth shut!" She yells.

"You'd miss kissing me too much!"

"Your mouth isn't the only place I like kissing!" She yells back, and I feel my whole face turn red at her response.

We stop yelling back and forth, allowing me to focus on unpacking. It took me about another five to ten minutes, but I finally have everything neatly put away.

"Ariana I'm done, where are you!" I shout.

"Right behind you" She whispers, while, pushing the front of her body into my back, and snaking her arms around my waist.

"J-Jesus don't scare me like that" I tell her, as I place my hands over hers and lean back into her.

"It's not my fault you didn't hear me walk in." She says.

"Nice excuse" I tell her.

"Mhm, oh, and speaking of excuses..." she says, while seductively moving her hands to the bottom of my shirt.

"I'm pretty sure you promised me some serious making up for earlier." She says.

"Do I? I can't remember." I joke.

"Well, then maybe this'll jog your memory." She says, and swiftly brings her hands up my shirt covered stomach and gropes both of my breasts through my bra.

I hold myself back from letting out a small moan, when she begins to massage them.

"Remember anything yet?" She whispers in my ear, her hot breath tickling my skin.

"I swear it's on the tip of my tongue."

"Let me help you really remember" She says, and spins me around to face her.

I swear my brain almost exploded, when I registered the fact that my super famous, hot, and Italian girlfriend was standing before me in a hot pink bikini. I hadn't even realized her lack of clothing, because I was still wearing a sweatshirt and pants.

"I thought we already covered that staring is rude?" She says.

"S-Sorry I didn't um realize that you uh were-"

"In a bikini?" She says.

"Y-Yeah"

"How's that for pay back" She says.

"What?" I ask her, as she walks over to her suitcase and proceeds to take out a bottle suntanning oil.

"For teasing me earlier today, or did you really forget?" She says, while squirting some oil into her hand.

"Of course I didn't forget, it happened just four hours ago!"

I can't believe she's still holding that against me. It wasn't all my fault, it was the damn medications.

"So, are you prepared to make it up to me?" She asks.

"What?"

She shakes her head at me, then begins shuffling through my stuff.

"Here" She says, and throws me my bathing suit.

"Get dressed and meet me outside by the pool." she says, before leaving me alone in the room.

Wait...What?

To Be Continued...

A/n:

Don't hate me y'all. I promise it won't be much longer 😅

Also sorry for the kinda shitty chapter, I don't know what's going on with me. But, good news, I plan to do some serious writing tomorrow because I don't have classes or homework!

So as always, much love & until next time! 🖤