Ch. 17

Please Vote & Follow if you enjoy! Also leave a comment telling me how you are enjoying the book so far! 🖤

-Morning-

Ariana's POV:

I woke up from the sunlight shining in on my face through the window. I feel something warm wrapped around my stomach and look down to see Y/n's arm holding me close to her body. I feel my cheeks heat up and my heart start to race. I completely forgot that she agreed to stay with me. I slowly roll over and take in the beauty of her sleeping figure. Her lips are slightly parted and I can hear the steady sound of her breathing. I can't believe I got mad at her like I did, I just keep forgetting that she's special. It wasn't fair of me. She had tried to tell her mother, but because of her brothers health issues she got distracted.

Y/n's POV:

I felt movement next to me, so I slowly open my eyes to Ariana typing on her phone.

"Hey babe" I say my voice cracking a little.

She jumps a little dropping her phone, then looks at me. She smiles, but I can tell she's hiding something.

"What's wrong?"

She sighs. "I just feel bad for getting angry at you last night. It wasn't fair of me, I didn't even let you explain." She says.

"Babe we already went over this, there's nothing else to feel bad about" I tell her.

"I know, but still..."

I take her hand in mine and intertwine our fingers, then lean up and peck her lips. I start to lean back down, but she puts her other hand on my cheek and reconnects our lips, forcing me to stay where I am. After a few seconds, I feel her tongue glide across my bottom lip, making me shiver. I slowly open my lips and she starts exploring my mouth with her tongue. It feels good and I can feel my body tingling. She takes her hand from mine and places it on my thigh, then moves to kiss my neck.

Shit I know what she wants to do, but I'm just not ready...

"Ari stop"

She quickly removes her head from my neck and looks at me in worry.

"I'm not ready. And I don't think you are either."

Ariana's POV:

As much as I don't want to admit it, she's right. I just care about her so much and hate myself for getting mad at her all the time.

"I promise we will, someday, but not today." She says caressing my cheek.

"I don't want to rush you into anything Y/n, I just-I just care about you a lot, and want you to be happy."

"I am happy babe. I'm happy just being around you." She takes my hand and kisses the back of it lightly.

"How about we go see how the others are doing?" She asks.

"We probably should, I mean it's already 1pm and I haven't heard a peep from them down there. Honestly, I'm scared that they may have decided to go swimming after we left last night and drowned in the pool."

She bursts into laughter at my words and I soon find myself joining her.

After we get ourselves composed, I go into my bathroom and change into some jeans before going down stairs. I'm instantly met with a happy Toulouse, Myron, and Piggy Smallz. I pet them all, then go in the pantry to get their food. After feeding them, I head into the living room to make sure our friends are still alive. When I get there, I happily see them all sprawled out across the couches and bean bags, still passed out. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and I lean back into Y/n.

"Wow their all still sleeping?" She says, while resting her head on my shoulder.

"Yeah, guess they partied way more than us haha"

"Why don't we go make some breakfast? Then we can try and wake them up." She asks.

"Sounds good"

About 45 minutes later we've made a ton of pancakes and cut up some fruit to go along with them. Y/n left the kitchen to go and try to wake up the others. A few minutes later I hear screaming.

"Y/NNN I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Laura screams.

"WHAT I'M JUST RETURNING THE FAVOR, HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE WOKEN UP WITH A BUCKET OF ICE WATER?!" Y/n screams back.

I giggled and shook my head as they continued to argue. It wasn't long before I heard the others join in.

"BITCHES SHUT UP! I GOT A HEADACHE!!" Victoria yells.

"THEN WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING VICTORIA?!" Alexa shouts.

"EVERYONE SHUT UP!! WE ALL HAVE HANGOVERS! SO QUIT FIGHTING?!" Brian and Scott yell together.

I can't help but burst into laughter as I hear Y/n come running into the kitchen, with a soaked Laura not far behind.

"Protect me babe!" She yells shoving me in front of her.

"Hey I'm not apart of this?!"

"Yeah Y/n don't try to use your girlfriend as cover! Get over here, so I can kick your ass!!" Laura tells her.

"What smells so good?" Brian says walking into the kitchen.

"We made pancakes and cut up fruit for breakfast. Well I guess now it would be called brunch but whatever." I tell him.

"Did I hear Ariana say pancakes?" Victoria says pushing by Brian.

"Yes Victoria" I say giggling.

"Y/n I demand that you get over here now!" Laura is still trying to catch Y/n, however she's finally stopped short by Scott picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder.

"Scott put me down!" Laura demands, while hitting his back with her fists.

"Not until you calm down, jeez Y/n is she always like this? He asks.

"Pretty much" She says.

Just then Alexa walks in and when she sees the food, she instantly grabs a plate and starts filling it.

"Hey!" Victoria shouts.

"What? Y/n said that the food was ready and I'm starving, so I'm digging in, before it's all gone" Alexa says taking another scoop of fruit.

Everyone laughs, then proceeds to get their own plates and we sit down at the table to eat.

To Be Continued...