Ch. 51

Enjoy loves! Don't forget to vote! 🖤

Also check out my other book:
Life is Unordinary

I have decided to make it into a Ariana love story!

New Years Eve
-11:27pm-

Y/n's POV:

The party is in full swing and I've had probably between 8 to 10 shots of alcohol. Ariana has yet to try and talk to me, and I just won MarioKart for the 5th time in a row.

"I win!" I shout, and begin dancing.

"What the hell Y/n! How are you so good at this right now?! You've had so much to drink, you shouldn't be this good! I demand another rematch!" Scott says.

"Yeah me too!" Frankie says.

"Okay, but I need another shot first."

"Girl, you can barely walk in a straight line. I think you've had enough for one night" Brain says.

"I can drink as much as I want thank you very much." I tell him, then try my best to leave the room, without tripping over my feet or staggering as I walk.

When I reach the kitchen, I find a bottle of half full vodka and pour myself a shot. I was about to pick it up, when a hand grabs ahold of my wrist.

"I think you've had enough Y/n" Ariana says.

"You don't get a say" I tell her and snatch the drink up with my other hand, and quickly down it.

"Unbelievable. You're really getting wasted just because I care about you and want to know why you've been acting out lately?!" She says.

"No, I'm getting wasted because I want to have a fun night. Not being able to continue our earlier conversation is just a bonus."

"Why are you doing this?!" She shouts.

"Because it's better then sharing my problems with you! Okay!"

"We've been dating for almost 4 months now and you still don't feel comfortable enough to let me in?!" She says.

"I guess I'm not as great as you think I am."

Ariana's face turns so red with anger, I swear someone could roast a marshmallow over her head. I thought she was gonna explode and tell me we're through, but instead her expression changes into something more sad, no, disappointed?

She takes a deep breath before speaking.

"You help me, why won't you let me help you?" She says, in a lower voice.

Her words make something in my mood change.

"It's just..who I am..."

I see tears begin to form in her eyes.

"I'm gonna sleep with Courtney in her room tonight... I-I can't deal with you right now." She says.

"Fine." I tell her.

As she walks away, I pour myself another shot and down the burning liquid. Hoping it will distract my now aching heart, and shame.

"Hey!" I hear someone yell.

I turn to see who it is, but as soon as I do, I'm pushed and lose my balance and almost fall onto the floor.

"What the fuck?!" I shout and look to see that my attacker is none other than Laura.

"What the hell was all that about?!" She shouts.

"None of your business."

"Cut the crap. I saw what just happened between Ariana and you." She says.

"Okay fine. We had a little disagreement. Are you happy now?"

"How much have you had to drink?" She asks.

"Not enough"

"You can barely walk and your being an ass to Ariana. If you don't want her to leave you for someone else, then I'd suggest you stop with the alcohol, drink some fucking water, and go apologize to you're girlfriend." She says.

"We're fine" I tell her.

"No you're not! You know I'm right. I've been your friend for almost 8 years now, and I've lived with you for about 5 of them. I know you like the back of my hand Y/n. I know when somethings bugging you." She continues.

"You don't know everything about me Laura..."

"I probably don't, but I do know that you tend to keep things to yourself, rather then let others help you." She says.

I look away from her, partly because I'm sick of her nagging me, but also because I know she's right, and everything I've said to Ariana is finally starting to catch up to me.

I hear the Suite door open again, and watch as Ariana leaves with Courtney.

I feel like a complete ass...

"Y/n" Laura says.

I turn back to her and see a different expression on her face. It's so sincere and serious, that I have to blink a few times to make sure I'm not dreaming.

"Talk to her." She says.

I feel tears begin to form in my eyes and my throat hurts.

"I-I'm scared Laura."

"That's perfectly normal." She says.

"B-But what if she-she leaves me? I don't want her t-to leave me Laura. She's the best thing I've ever had!" my tears are now pouring down my cheeks.

"Y/n, she's not gonna leave you. She loves you." She says.

"Feelings change, people move on! How can you be so sure that I won't end up broken!?"

"That's something you have to be willing to risk." She says.

I take a second to wipe my eyes and let Laura's words sink into my drunken mind.

"I feel boxed in."

"Boxed in?" Laura says.

"You know, overwhelmed? I don't get enough time alone or away from the media. I'm not used to being the center of attention."

"This is what you were afraid of telling Ariana?" She asks.

"You know how she can be! If I explain that to her in the wrong way she may interpret it differently!"

"Y/n, just go and talk with her." Laura says.

When she doesn't step down after a few moments, I finally cave.

"You're right. As much as I hate admitting that, I can't continue acting this way. It's only tearing Ariana and I apart and I don't want that."

"Then what are you waiting for? Go makeup for your stubborn ass!" Laura's says, pushing me towards the suite door.

Okay. Time to make things right.

To Be Continued...