Ch. 29

Please Vote if you're enjoying the story!

Y/n's POV:

I'm practically running through the stadium. Laura told me where Ariana's personal room was and I left without even saying thank you. She boosted my confidence, and I refuse to let my girl be taken from me by her douche of an ex.

I rounded a corner, almost knocking someone to the ground. I apologized, then bolted down the long hallway. As I got closer to Ariana's room, I could hear shouting.

I had my hand on the door handle, ready to fling it open, but I froze when I heard Ariana speak.

Ariana's POV:

"Please, just one more chance!" Pete asks for like the tenth time.

"Pete I told you no!"

"God, Why won't you just let me take you out on one date?! It's not like you're dating anyone!!" He shouts.

"That's where you're wrong!"

"W-What?" He says, caught off guard.

"I am dating someone! And unlike you, I love them and would never cheat on them!!"

"Who is he?" He asks.

"It doesn't matter who, now get out!"

"Not until you tell me who he is!" He demands, taking a step closer.

"Fine you really wanna know?!" I ask him.

"YES!!"

"Okay, first off, HER name is Y/N and I LOVE HER!!! I LOVE HER MORE THAN I HAVE ANYONE ELSE AND SHE ACTUALLY TREATS ME WITH THE RESPECT AND CARE THAT I DESERVE!! SOMETHING YOU NEVER DID!!" My face feels wet and I realize that it's tears. I hadn't even noticed that I was crying, because I was too mad at Pete.

He doesn't say anything, he just stands there looking at me in complete shock. I was about to yell at him to leave again, but my room door flies open and slams into the wall. I see my baby standing with tears running heavily down her face.

"Y/n I-"

"Did you really mean what you just said?" She says.

"I did. I have never fallen faster or harder for anyone else. I love you y/n, I really do, please believe me! I would never cheat on you or treat you badly. So, please, please believe me when I say I'm not going to leave-"

"I believe you" She says.

I can't hold back my tears anymore.

"So you're Y/n?" Pete says, finally coming out of his trance.

He would have to ruin the moment.

"Yeah, and you're about to get your ass beat into your grave 50 years early if you don't step away from my girlfriend." Y/n says.

Pete just looks her up and down in disgust.

"You like her more than you did me? She's so tiny, I bet I could snap her like a twig." He says laughing.

I see something flash in Y/n's eyes and I get a bad feeling in my stomach. Next thing I know, Pete is on the floor and Y/n is on top of him, ready to punch his face in.

"Get the fuck offa me, you crazy bitch!!" Pete shouts.

"I won't say it again. GET THE FUCK OUT AND DON'T YOU EVER TRY TO TALK TO MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN!!!" She yells.

"You can't tell me what to do!!" He shouts.

I see Y/n's fist slam onto the cement ground next to Pete's face and the sound of a bone crack. D-Did she just break her own hand?!

"Next hit will be your face." She says in such a serious tone that I feel myself shiver.

Pete just nods and as soon as Y/n gets off of him he jumps up and faces me.

"Whatever, I only wanted you back for your body. I never loved you. You only helped me become more popular. Thank god I didn't marry you. Seeing as how fast you moved on, you slu-"

"SHUT UP!!!" Y/n yells as she punches him straight in his face, with the same hand she hit the floor with.

I hear another crack, but this time I'm pretty sure it's Pete's nose or jaw.

"OW! YOU PSYCHO! I'LL SUE YOU AND THROW YOU IN JAIL FOR HITTING ME!!" Pete yells.

"GO FOR IT! I EVEN DARE YOU! BECAUSE IF YOU DO, ILL SUE RIGHT BACK. I HAVE A FRIEND WHO'S MOTHER IS NEW YORK'S TOP LAWYER, SHE COULD GET YOU SENT TO JAIL FOR JUST ABOUT ANYTHING! SO AGAIN TRY ME, I DARE YOU!!!" Y/n says, now standing in front of me protectively.

Pete just stands there quite, holding his face.

"Whatever" He says then turns to leave.

But before he does, I hear him say "slut" one last time. I have to hold onto Y/n's so she doesn't run after him.

"Babe calm down! He's gone! It's over!" I tell her.

"I don't care, I'm not gonna let him call you that and get away with it" She says still struggling to get free.

"Baby please stop!"

She finally stops struggling and I feel her body relax in my arms.

"I'm sorry, I just-he deserves to be beaten to-"

"Y/n, look at me."

She does and I can see a mix of rage and pain on her face. She really cares about me and I love that about her, but I don't want her doing anything she'll regret.

"He's gone." I tell her again.

She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes and holds it in for a few seconds, then slowly lets it back out.

"Okay"

To Be Continued....