Ch. 41

Don't forget to Vote! ❤️

Y/n's POV:

Damn it. I couldn't hold back any longer. I was hoping that I would be fine without telling her. But now I have no choice, I have too.

"Baby please talk to me. Did I hurt you? Am I going too fast? What's wrong?" Ari asks in panic.

I love how much she cares. I didn't want to tell her that I'm still a virgin. I find it embarrassing. No one knows, not even Laura. I've sucked dick and done other things for people before, but never let anyone return the favor or asked for that matter. I never felt comfortable enough to let anyone touch me other than myself. Ariana is different though. I want her to touch me. I was going to tell her, but she cut me off before I could. I figured I'd be fine, but I just couldn't stop myself from crying and now she's worried that she's done something wrong. When in reality, I'm crying because I'm scared and embarrassed to tell her the truth.

"Baby please tell me why you're crying" She asks again, rubbing the side of my face, her eyes filled with worry.

I have to tell her, no matter how embarrassing I think it is... I take a deep breath before speaking to help steady out my heart rate.

"It's nothing you've done"

"Then why are you crying?" She asks.

"I...I'm a virgin" I tell her, unable to make eye contact.

I see her look at me confused in the corner of my eyes.

"But I thought you said you've had sex before? So you lied?" I force myself to look at her and can see the disappointment on her face and it only makes me want to cry more.

"I-I was too embarrassed to tell you the truth. No body else knows...I lied to keep everyone off my back and so that I wasn't known as a 24 year old, that's never had sex."

She stays quiet for a second processing everything I just said. I start to worry more, because I'm unable to read her facial expression. However, when she finally speaks I feel a little at ease.

"That's nothing to be embarrassed about baby. I wish you told me the truth though." She says.

"I know, and I'm sorry..."

"Wait. If you're a virgin then how did you know what to do so well?" She asks.

"Well one, I'm a women, and two, I didn't say I never did anything for other people. I just never wanted or let anyone return the favor." I tell her.

"Oh....well then what about me?"

"What about you?" I ask.

"Are you um...gonna let me?" She says.

I caress the sides of her face with my hands and smile.

"Do you think I would of told you about this or have let you get this far, if I wasn't?"

I see her cheeks turn red and she shakes her head no.

"Then why would you ask such a silly question?"

"I-I just-"

All of a sudden, Ariana is cut short by my room door flying open. I quickly cover her and myself with the blankets and I look to see my brother standing in the doorway looking at his phone.

"Hey Y/n mom-wow sorry I-I didn't mean-"

"WHAT'D I TELL YOU ABOUT KNOCKING?! GET OUT!!" I yell and this time instead of a pillow, I throw my alarm clock at him.

"Sorry!" He yells retreating from my room as the alarm clock hits the wall, smashing to pieces.

Once I hear him make it down the stairs, I uncover Ariana and her face is redder than a tomato.