Ch. 13

-After the whole Pool thing-

Y/n's POV:

Ariana decided that she wants to tell her family now, however, she hasn't been able to stop staring at her mothers contact for the last 10-15 minutes.

"Ariana you don't have to yet" I tell her.

We're on her bed and all of her animals are cuddled up next to her. Well except for the pig, he's on her chest. And I'm siting next to her holding her hand.

"But I want too" She says breaking from her trance.

"Then call them"

"You'll be here the entire time right?" She asks.

"If that's what you want, then yes" I tell her.

She takes in a deep breath.

"Okay" she says then pushes the call button.

Ariana's POV:

I squeeze Y/n's hand as my phone rings. I shouldn't be this nervous, but I am. I mean Frankie came out a few years ago and although our mother was not fond of the idea, she has come around and now completely supports him. I just hope she will accept me, and not be disappointed.

"Hello?"

"Hi mama, it's me" I tell her.

"Oh Ariana, my baby how are you?" She asks me.

"I'm doing good"

"I'm glad to here that, you were having such a hard time a week or so ago" my mother says.

"Hey mama, I have something I need to tell you..." I tighten my grasp even more on Y/n's hand and she gives me a reassuring smile.

"Okay I'm all ears, What is it sweetie?"

"please just don't be mad at me" I say on the verge of tears.

"Ariana What did you do?" My mother says with a more serious tone.

"Are you Pregnant!" She asks.

"No, no, I-uh I have a girlfriend"

The line goes quiet and I begin to panic.

"Please don't be mad mama! I like her a lot and I don't like when you're upset with me! Mama please-"

"Ariana, Ariana calm down. I'm not mad or upset with you."

"Y-your not?" I ask, having to make sure I heard her right.

"No not at all dear. I was just taken back, I didn't expect you to ever get with a woman. However, after your brother came out, I have learned and come to accept all forms of love. So, stop worrying and tell me about this girl your with. Does she have a name?"

I was shocked, yet overfilled with joy that my mother was taking this so well.

"Her name is Y/n" I say giggling.

"She's responsible right?, I know your 25 and all but I still don't want you getting into things that you shouldn't"

"Yes mama, she is very responsible, she's actually one of the new dancers on my team" I tell her.

I feel Y/n poke my side and give me a grin.

"She's actually here with me" I add.

Y/n's face changes and she tried to get up from the bed and run away but I catch her at the door way and pin her to the ground.

"Would you like to say hi?" I ask, while looking down at Y/n.

"Sure sweetie" I put her on speaker.

"You're on speaker phone now mama"

"Hi Y/n, Ariana has said that you and her are together?" My mother says.

Y/n's POV:

I tried to escape, but somehow Ariana pinned me to the floor. And now I have to speak with her mother.

"Hi Y/n, Ariana has said that you and her are together?"

I stay quiet, until Ariana gives me an annoyed look and holds a hand to the side of my stomach, threatening to tickle me.

"Um-Hi Ms. Grande, yeah we are" you say nervously.

"Well although I didn't see this coming, I support you both, and I can't wait to get to know you. However, if you break my baby girls heart, it will be the end of your dancing career you hear?"

I gulp before answering.

"Yes Ms. Grande"

"Okay good. Ariana I would love to stay and chat longer but I have a meeting I need to get too. I love you!" Her mother says.

"Okay mama bye, love you too!" Ariana says and then ends the call.

"Are you gonna get off of me now?" I ask her.

She smirks and brings her face close to mine.

"I don't know, I kinda like how we are..." she says seductively.

I smirk back, then reach behind her back and tightly grab her ass. She jumps up, allowing me to escape her hold.

"Y/nnnn! I told you before that that's not fair!!" She yells chasing me into the living room.

"Well I hardly call forcing me to talk to your mother fair, so think of it as pay back" I tell her sticking my tongue out at the end of my sentence.

She chases me around her kitchen table and then back to the living room, where I do a cannon ball into the largest bean bag she has. Ariana quickly follows and jumps onto me, straddling my waist.

"Ha I got you!" She says then smashes her lips into mine.

We make out for a few minutes, before finally pulling apart to cuddle.

"When are you gonna call your family?" she asks.

I almost forgot about my family. I don't think my mother or brother would have an issue with me dating another woman. However, I also haven't talked with them in a few weeks, because I'v been so busy at the studio. I'm gonna have a lot to catch them up on.

"I don't know, It'll depend on when they're free I guess."

"But you are going to tell them right?" She asks turning to face me.

"Yes baby I will, I promise" I tell her.

Ariana looks at me shocked and her cheeks become pink.

"What?"

"You just called me baby" she says.

I didn't even realize that I had.

"Well, I mean you are one"

She slaps me multiple times.

"Take it back!" She says still swatting at me.

"Ow, ow, ow-Okay I take it back, I take it back" I tell her, while trying to dodge her attacks.

"Good"

"Slapping is baby like too, if you ask me..." I mumble.

"What was that?" Ariana says raising an eyebrow.

"Nothing, nothing"

"That's what I thought" she says, before snuggling closer to my chest.

I wrap my arms around her tiny figure and start to become drowsy. Soon we're both fast asleep cuddling, with her animals beside us on the bean bag.

To Be Continued...