Ch. 56

Please don't forget to Vote & Follow if you're enjoying the book!

Y/n's POV:

I have a bad feeling about this.

I did as Ariana had asked and switched into my bathing suit. I've never really liked wearing bikinis, I've always found it harder for my belly button to adjust to the water temperature. So, instead I have a cute dark blue one piece that ties behind my neck. Not too simple, but not too fancy.

However, my bathing suit isn't what I'm worried about. I have no idea what Ariana has planned, and I have this gut feeling that she's gonna try and push me into the pool.

"Ariana?" I say, as I carefully step outside.

Nothing.

I start slowly walking around the pool, making sure to check behind everything I can. However, I don't find her anywhere.

"Ariana I swear if you-" Just then I hear the sound of feet come running up behind me. Luckily I move out of the way just in time, to watch a surprised Ariana run and fall straight into the pool.

SPLASH!

She quickly returns to the surface and grabs ahold of the side of the pool.

"You were the one that was suppose to be in here. Not me! How'd you know I was behind you." She says.

"Try not running next time babe" I tell her laughing.

She huffs.

"Hey, don't be like that. Here, give me you're hands and I'll help you out."

She brings her arms up for me to grab and I help her out of the water.

"Thank you" She says.

"You're wel-"

SPLASH!

I didn't even finish my sentence before I hit the water.

"Ariana Grande Butera!"

Why in the hell did I fall for that?!

"Oops sorry babe, here let me help you" She says laughing.

"No, you stay away, I don't want your help"

"Come on Y/n, I promise no more funny business." She says and holds her hands out for me to grab.

And grab I did. Well more like grab and pull.

SPLASH!

"Y/N!" Ariana yells.

"Oops" I mimic.

She splash's me over and over again with water, until I'm finally able to capture her in a tight hug.

"Let go! I don't want your affection right now. I'm annoyed with you!" She shouts.

"Really? What if I do this?" I push us up against the side of the pool and slide a hand down her back slowly and into her swim suit, and cup her ass.

She tenses up and I hear her breath get caught in her throat.

"Still annoyed with me?" I ask, maintaining eye contact.

"I don't know, are you just teasing me again or is this actually going somewhere?" She says, looking at me questioningly.

"Guess you'll just have to wait and find out" I tell her, and watch as the sides of her lips curl into a grin.