Ch. 46

Enjoy! 🖤

Y/n's POV:

When Ariana said party, I expected a good amount of people to be there. However, I was shocked when we arrived and there wasn't a single place in the whole building that wasn't occupied by some other famous person, staff, or journalist.

Ariana's team had her dressed up in a fancy long gown like dress (similar to the one she was gonna wear to the Grammys) and gold heels, with her hair in its signature high ponytail. I thought they overdressed her, but after seeing what other people wore, I feel like I'm under dressed.

I chose a some what fancy mid thigh high black dress, that hugs my body perfectly. I also decided on some black heels and a matching bracelet and necklace to wear. I ended up not having a lot of time to do up my hair. So, I put it in a high ponytail and had Laura give it some curl.

Overall, even I was impressed with myself and Ariana was barely able to form a complete sentence when she saw me. She tried to convince me practically the whole way to the party, that I looked so much better than her, but every time I would disagree.

I think it's cute that she finds me so attractive, when in reality, it's more me who can't get over how sexy she looks all the time. I mean like, was her body carved by angels or??? Nobody just looks that beautiful all the time, makeup or no makeup. So far, I haven't had a time where she doesn't look like a complete goddess in my eyes. I don't know why I even want to find a time where she doesn't, because I'm perfectly happy.

"Babe?" Ariana says.

"What?"

"Are you gonna just hold my hand so tight that it falls off or are we gonna get this over with before that happens?" She says.

I look down and see that I'm holding her hand so tight that it's a little red and I can feel my own blood pumping through my fingers.

"S-Sorry" I tell her and loosen my grip.

I was so deep in my mind that I zoned out for a minute and forgot that we literally just stepped out of the car. At first, everyone's eyes were on us when we arrived. But now they were all back to chatting with each other.

"I promise this won't be hard or too long. I don't want to stay any longer than I have too. Especially now that I have something way better waiting for me when this is over." She says grinning up at me.

I smile down at her and feel my cheeks heat up at the thought of our plans for later. It doesn't help that her dress shows so much of her chest. I swear she had her designer purposely make the dress like that, just to tease me.

"You like what you see from up there?" She says in a quiet voice.

"I don't know, I may have to beat people up if they stare at you. You're mine, your body isn't for others to see."

"Oh is it now? She's says putting her hands on her hips.

"Yup" I say, popping the p.

"Because last time I checked, you don't own me. I let you stare at all of this." She says , playfully gesturing up and down her body.

I burst out laughing at her silliness.

"Why're you laughing? I'm being serious." She says.

I was about to say something in return, when a man in a black tux walks over and introduces himself.

"Hello, my name is John Pike and I'm the host of this party. Ariana, I'm so glad you could make it." He says.

"Glad to have been invited" she says, faking a smile.

"Of course, and who may this fine lady be, that you have brought with you?" He asks.

"This is Y/n, Y/n Y/l/n. She's my girlfriend and my plus one." Ariana says, giving my hand a quick squeeze.

"Ah the famous and mysterious Y/n, what a pleasure to meet you. I don't mean any offense when I say mysterious, it's just that the media hasn't done the greatest job at informing the public about who you are. You should sit down with a reporter tonight, and just tell them a little about yourself. I'm quite curious to know how you captured the Ariana Grandes heart and what you do in your free time for fun." He says.

"It's nice to meet you too sir. Sorry, I'm not really great with the whole media thing yet, so I'll probably have to decline your suggestion. I'm not used to being such an open book. But, it's all worth it, if it means I can even just hold my girls hand outside of the house." I tell him.

"Awe baby. Stop you're making me blush." Ari says and kisses the back of my hand.

"You two are very cute together. And No worries Miss. Y/l/n, I understand perfectly well the desire to have control over your personal life. It's something that most celebrities have a hard time with, so I wish you the best of luck as you become more famous to the public eye." He says.

"Well thank you." I tell him.

"You're very welcome, now please help yourself to any beverages or snacks you may like, they're all free. I am sad to say that I must go, but I have plenty more people to greet and chat with tonight. And Ariana, it was lovely seeing you and I hope that maybe if I'm not too busy, I can get a ticket to one of your upcoming shows." He says and shakes our hands.

"Of course, and I'm sure we can get you a ticket for any show that's left on the tour. Just have your agent give mine a call and I'll make sure you get the vip treatment." She says.

"I look forward to it." he says, then leaves to greet another pair of guests that have just arrived.

"You didn't tell me everyone was gonna be so fancy here" I whisper.

"You didn't ask and don't worry, no one else is as formal as John." She tells me.

We walk hand in hand around the large house, greeting and chatting with many people. I even got to meet Selena Gomez, Beyoncé, and Adele. I saw plenty of other celebrity singers, but those were the few that I actually got to meet and chat with.

Ariana was also telling the truth, when she said that nobody else would be like John. In fact, not a single person we've talked too, has even gotten close to how professional or formal he was. They have either been, friendly and talkative, or kept to themselves.

This isn't so bad. I think I may actually be enjoying talking with these people. Some of them have shared really cool and funny stories about how they became famous. Others would talk about what happens behind the scenes at award shows and how they've been working non-stop to get their upcoming albums and singles ready for the public.

I don't know why, but I really found it all so interesting.

To Be Continued...